006

𝐊'𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞́ 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

     📍:: Moore Residence

"KAYLANI WAKE YO ASS UP" kay'lani's brother, kj yelled. she groaned and rolled over and fell off the bed.

"damnn bruh. my neck my back. my neck andd my backk" she whined making kj bust into the room. "shut the fuck up and get ready." he said walking back out.

she rolled her eyes and got up. she picked out a pair of black leggings, a black tee, a black and white cardigan and black and grey retro jordans 4s. she layed the outfit down on her bed except for her shoes and went to the bathroom connected to her room.

she played stay ready by jhene aiko, undressed and got in the shower.

almost 30 minutes later she got out of the shower and dried off. she then put on lotion, brushed her teeth and did her skincare. then she put on her outfit.

she rushed downstairs as her brother was waiting for her

"ight lil nigga lets go." kj said getting ready to walk out the door. "bro stop calling me that" k'aylani rolling her eyes.

the two walked to the deli meeting up with dejah, dd, heaven, ddot and notti.

kj greeted everyone and k'aylani ran up to dejah and heaven hugging them. she then dapped up dd and ddot.

"so wassup you not gon speak?" she heard notti's voice say as she mentally sighed. "damn my fault. hey notti" he laughed and pulled her into a side hug making dejah and heaven look at them.

...

"sooo.. yall a thing now?" heaven said breaking the silence asking what everyone wanted to know.

"no."

"nah but she playin"

"lil boy this better be the last time we speak at the same time like this" she huffed making everyone laugh.

"ay lani lemme talk to you real quick." kj said walking in the deli as k'aylani followed.

"so you and this nigga cool and shit? ya finna get back together?" he asked her.