Chapter 2

I looked at myself in the mirror. And i looked at the jacket, a purple echo varsity jacket "Why did i even accept this." I said to myself and smelled the jacket it smelled exactly like him. I took the jacket off hangged it in my closet after taking several photo's i was about to lay in my bed when mom called me. "Fae,Dinner is ready" she said "Coming" i said and took my phone and went down stairs.

*After dinner*

I was helping mom with the dishes and when my phone ringged "Who's that calling honey?" Mom asked and i looked at my phone and a familiar number chatted me "You should check who that is,it look's important" mom said and looked at my back then back at me. "I'll check it later let me help you finish" i said "no honey,go ahead to your room so you can rest i will handle the rest of the dishes" mom said and smilled "Thankyou mom,i'm going to my room now goodnight iloveyou" i said and ran up the stairs.

I check the message and the message said "Goodevening Fae,it's sir carl keep the jacket for the night and return it to me tommorrow no need to wash it thankyou." "Oh,i wasn't expecting that but why would he say that i don't need to wash it? Meh i'll wash it now" i said to my self and took the jacket in my bathroom and started washing it.

*Next day*

I did my usual routine every morning but when i was on my way to school my phone suddenly ringged i looked at the message and it said "Morning Fae:)" from who?

"Where here" dad said "oh,bye dad drive safely to work." I said and opened the car door "have a good day at school honey,call me if your class is over so i can pick you up ok?" He said "yes dad,byee iloveyou" i said "iloveyoutoo" he said and i closed the car door.

I was walking inside and checked my phone again cause i got a message when i was talking to dad earlier. "You can hand me the jacket later at my period" now you prob know who messaged me "Goodmorning sir! Yes i will return it later,and maybe i can hand it in your faculty later? Not on your period?" I replied and putted all my stuff inside my locker and took the stuff that i need and walk to class.

*Before sir carls period*

I didn't had the chance to give his jacket back at their faculty room so i decided to give to him at his period. "Hey fae,where are you going?" Nikki said. "Ohh.. umm,, im getting something in my locker" i said "Oh,okii want me to come with you?" She said "Sure if you want to" i said,then we started walking to my locker. "Heyyy???" Nikki said she saw sir carls jacket "Hmm?" I said and closed my locker "Isn't that??" She said and i knodded my head she started teasing me on our way to class then my phone got a notif.

"Fae??" The message said "Yes sir?" I replied "You have the jacket?" He replied "Yes sir why?" I replied back "Oh,alright come back to the classroom i'm already here" he replied back "OTW sir" i replied.

"HEYYY,who was that???" Nikki said and i just ignored here "Heyy??" She said again "I'll tell you later don't worry" i said as i opened the door to our classroom. When i opened the room our eyes immediately met. "Alright since everyone is here,lets finish our reporting yesterday??" He said and arranged the chairs. I walked towards him as he was checking his phone "Here sir thankyou again." I said and handed him his jacket back "Thankyou. Didn't i tell you to not wash it??" He said and wore the jacket "It's alright sir" i said and smiled at him. I wasn't expecting his reaction to be like that when i smiled at him.

"Sir are you alright?" I said and looked confused,"Oh,im sorry i just remembered something alright you may sit down now." He said "oh,ok sir thanku again" i said and walked back to my sit feeling cold cause the AC was on. Our time was extended cause 2 of our period teacher had a meeting so they said sir carl can take their period,since sir carl teaches our section last in the morning and 2section at afternoon's.

I was feeling cold and kept sneezing and coughing evertime i sneez and cough i feel like he keeps looking at me. "Mrs.Fae do you need to go to the clinic?" He asked "No sir,i'm sorry i'll keep it down." I said and drinked my water,i can feel like he keeps glancing at me.

2periods went by

"Alright that's all for today everyone,i'll see you all nextweek,and mrs,fae i need you to come in my office if you dont mind." He said "oh,alright sir i'll be there" i said. "Alright class dismiss." He said and signaled me to come to him. As i was walking i feel like my head is spinning and my feet was to weak. I fell and good thing i didn't fell all the way cause i was able to cache my self and landed on my knees "Fae are you alright??" He said and helped me get up "lets go to the clinic,gosh your burning." He said and helped walk to the clinic.

*After the clinic we went to his office*

"Is there anyone i could call to pick you up?" He said "Nobody sir,dad is out of town and he will not pick me up until 7,mom is also out town at my grandmas house and-" my phone suddenly ringged and its a call from my dad "will you excuse me sir" i said and he knodded and i got up.

POV: in the phone call

"Honey?" Dad said
"Yes dad?" I said
"I wont be able to come home later,i got called at work for 2weeks,can you manage going home alone later?and also your mother is not going home too,cause yout grandma is still sick so she needs to stay there,your brother is staying at his friend's house how about you?" He said
"Oh,i don't know yet but i'll prob will stay at nikki's or some where else" i said "oh alright honey,i'll call you later stay safe alright iloveyou" he said
"Iloveyoutoo" isaid and hung up.

"So? No ones going to pickyou up here?" Sir carl said, "no sir i'm just going home alone." I said and grabbed my bag "No,stay here in my office you rest here." He said and held my hand "Sir.." i said and looked at him "Please,i will tell your other subjects that your not feeling well." He said and letted go of my hand. "But,you have a class to." I said "But you'll be here until my last period so you can rest properly." He said "Are you sure.." i hesistated "Yes." He said.

*After school (Time 7:00)*

"Fae.." i heared a voice waking me up gently, "Oh,sir" i said and sat up "Are you going home,it's already 7:00 and my timeout is at 7:00" he said "shoot,i don't know maybe i'll go home alone." I said and stood up "Oh,sure" he said and waited for me to get all of my things. "I'll be heading out first sir,thankyou again." I said and smiled. "Oh,alright get home safely" he replied and i walked out the door.

To be continue....