"No need."

Ruan Chao put the protective clothing away directly.

"You..."

A flash of surprise flashed in Yuan Shao's eyes, followed by helplessness.

Does this beta like him that much?

I am willing to accompany him through life and death.

If this continues, he really won't be able to hold on any longer!

Ruan Chao didn't know what he was thinking. The reason why he put away his protective clothing was because he noticed that the ground under the black body was beginning to corrode.

This King Cobra has corrosive liquid on its body, so you can imagine what its venom will look like.

Protective clothing doesn't work half as well, so it's better to keep it until needed.

But Yuan Shao didn't notice this, and then he was very moved.

Ruan Chao's mind was spinning rapidly, thinking about how to solve the current crisis.

Obviously, this king cobra is much more difficult to deal with than the giant rat.

It's very possible that they really have to answer here today.

At this time, Yuan Shao whispered in his ear:

"When I count to three, you run back and don't worry about me. I have a way to deal with it. You go first."

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 46 Shut up

Next chapter: Chapter 48 Grievance

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 48 Grievance

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 47 Bigger than Mao

Next chapter: Chapter 49 Scheming

Chapter 48: Grievance

Do you think I am as stupid as you?

Ruan Chao looked at Yuan Shao with an idiot look on his face.

Yuan Shao pursed his lips, then raised his chin and said impatiently:

"Come on, you beta can't help, you will only drag me down here."

As he said, he began to count:

"One, Two, three..."

When he counted to three, Yuan Shao flew out like an arrow. As soon as he came up, he used his special move, and the thunder and lightning in his hand gathered to the maximum.

Ruan Chao could find that this snake was difficult to deal with, and he could naturally find it too.

He has encountered a lot of troubles over the years, and this time he encountered one that he felt could make the list.

A flash of blue light struck the King Snake directly, but he did not smell the burning aroma.

His strongest blow only made the snake shake its body.