c 41,42

Pinellia novel

Chapter 41 Dr. Ruan

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 40 Understanding Current Affairs

Next chapter: Chapter 42 Evolution

Chapter 41 Dr.

Ruan Shao woke up from hunger. He smelled a very fragrant smell. He struggled to open his eyes, and then he saw his group of big boys cooking hot pot on an alcohol stove.

All of them threw away their arms and ate without caring about the feelings of the patient.

None of them thought about leaving some for him. Yuan Shao was about to faint from anger and couldn't help but said:

"You fucking leave some for me."

When everyone heard this, they were stunned at first, and then burst into cheers:

" Boss, are you awake?"

A group of people cheered and gathered around Yuan Shao to greet him.

"Boss, are you feeling better?"

"Boss, are you okay?"

Yuan Shao was a little relieved that they still cared about him, and it was not in vain that he didn't take care of them in vain.

However, this feeling was shattered when he suggested that he want to eat.

Hearing that he wanted to share their hot pot, the people who were surrounding him just now all backed away in a huff.

One person said more righteously than the other:

"Boss, how can you eat hot pot when you are so seriously injured?"

"Yes, you must eat light food."

"Here, here is the mint brand nutrient solution."

Yuan Shao : "..."

A group of people threw a few packets of nutrient solution to him and then continued to grab the hot pot.

Just kidding, no one can grab food, not even Yuan Shao.

Yuan Shao felt like he could be pissed to death.

He jumped off the test table, then forcefully grabbed a pair of chopsticks and started eating.

After taking a few bites, he suddenly realized something was wrong. He looked around and didn't find the squeamish Beta.

"Where is the little princess?"

Yuan Shao asked subconsciously.

Hearing his address to Ruan Chao, everyone coughed together.

Thinking of the way Ruan Chao held the scalpel before, their eyes were filled with words, "Oh my God, little princess."

"Well, boss, I would like to advise you to cherish your life and stay away from Brother Ruan."

Dashan said seriously.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

Yuan Shao looked at everyone incomprehensibly. What happened during his coma?

Ruan Chaozheng was sitting outside the laboratory with no expression on his face.

He knew that they were making hot pot inside, and the smell should have been very fragrant, but he didn't like it. He felt that nothing was as good as the smell of the mad dog.