Prolouge

(Authors POV)

(Authors note: Now, this won't be connected to the 2017 mummy or the other three mummy movies. This will be it's own thing so let's begin. Also, the video gives off the idea of the story)

She had to watch the birth of her brother. With anger flowing through her veins, betrayal is what she was feeling, she won't get the throne. Her little brother would be taking it, she will be left with nothing and no power, she needed a plan and fast. Power would be hers if she did not take it back. She walked through the temple knowing what she needed to do. Straight to the library where she would finds a anceitn book filled with pages as one was full of evil that no one can imagine.

Viwing revenge, she made a choice to embrace evil. Set, the God of death. They a pact, a pact that would unleash darkness itself.

The woman sat down naked in the middle, she cut her wrist while watching her blood ran down her hand. She unrolled the scroll and began to read it, soon the crows began to fly all acting the room loke crazy

The woman could hear something walking right behind herm it was him, set, as he handed her some sort of dagger.

When she took the dagger into her hand, she fell in a normas mount of pain flowing through her body

When she took the dagger into her hand, she fell in a normas mount of pain flowing through her body. Her body began to change, her pupil now had two pupils, and ancient writing was now covering her face, chest, back, arms and legs.

Her whole entire body began to change, but whay sue did know is that there was something else that happened to her that she didn't know about

Her whole entire body began to change, but whay sue did know is that there was something else that happened to her that she didn't know about. Before she could strike her dagger down onto her lover before giving him eternal life, she was caught by the guards and they killed her lover. But, before they could mummify her...something began to happen to her stomach.

She began to scream in pain, she felt like she was giving birth to a child and that was the feeling she felt. The men had her down by her arms and legs but her legs were spread open. She kept screaming on and on until finally she pushed the child out of her. Cries began to echo through the place. Ahmanet looks uo to a bloody infant, she began to realize that she had just given birth to a baby boy.

Before she could reach for her child, they held her down again. Starting to mummify her and she kept on screaming as they took her baby away from her and did the same thing they were doing to her.

But as they sit her away and her baby through separate parts of the world, what the men didn't know was that the baby would somehow survive after eons of being mummified.

(Many Enons later)

It was a beautiful night. A couple was walking down the street of their home, having a great day. But before they could reach their house, they heard a baby crying. They kept looking around for it to see where it could ge so they could find it and help it. They kept looking and looking and lookin, until the husband looked at the ground and could hear the crying coming from the ground.

He digged through the dirt and found a small sarcophagus as he opens and finds a small child wrapped in bandages. He takes out the child from the small sarcophagus and unwrapped the bandages that were wrapped around the small child. The child kept on crying snd crying. The man and wife couldn't believe their eyes. To their minds, they were thinking who would bury a baby boy in the ground still alive and in a baby sized sarcophagus.

The two decided to take care of the baby and raise it as their own.