Rehearsals

I had just arrived at the theatre for another day of rehearsals. As I hopped out of my car and began walking, I noticed Anthony also making his way to the theatre doors.

"morning Anthony," I said walking up to him"

"ah, morning y/n" He replied as we walked up to the doors.

"You ready for another day of rehearsals?" I asked as we walked into the theatre.

"Uhmm yea about that, what are we learning today?" he asked back nervously.

I chuckled and looked at him in disbelief before answering his question "learning the rest of the choreography for Alexander Hamilton and I believe we're starting Yorktown" I replied. His face stiffened and I realised.
"You didn't practice did you?" I said with a devilish smile.

"no no of course I did" He replied unsurely.

"righteo" I chuckled as we made our way backstage.

As I walked into my dressing room, I was immediately met with the hysterical laughter coming from Jasmine and Renee.

"Whoa Whoa, what are you guys laughing about" I asked with a smile as I set my stuff down.

"JASMI- JASMINE SAID-"

"SHHHH BAHAVSHAHA" Jasmine cut off Renee. Now I was invested.

"What'd she say??" I asked Renee.

"JASMINE ASKED ME TO HEAR HER OUT AFTER I SHOWED HER A PICTURE OF THE REAL ALEXANDER HAMILTON-"

"WHATT BAHAVSJEW" I cut off Renee. Now we were all dying of laughter. We then heard a know on the door. Renee was just able to weez out a 'come in' and we were met with the very concerned faces of Anthony and Daveed.

"What the-" Anthony started as he saw Jasmine on the floor, Renee doubled over her vanity and me dying on the couch.

"Actually I don't think I want to know" Anthony said.

"You really don't" I wheezed.

"Right well we just came to say we're starting on stage.." Daveed said slightly concerned.

"Ok- ok we're coming" Jasmine replied as we all composed ourselves. I stood up and we made our way out of our dressing room with the boys.

While walking to the stage, I fell in line with Anthony.
"so y/n, when did you get into musical theatre?" he asked as continued walking. I thought for a second before answering his question.

"Well I mean," I thought for another second, "I was put into dance when I was young and always loved performing on stage. When I got to high school I did Dance and Drama and soon got into musical theatre I guess" I said with a shrug, and he simply nodded.
"what about you?" I asked and He turned to look at me.

"I was kind of the same I guess, got into musical theatre at a young age and I guess that's just what I was always passionate about" He replied, I also nodded as we made our way onto the stage and began paying attention to one of the producers.

"ok guys, so first we're gonna go over Alexander Hamilton and then we'll start learning the choreo for Yorktown." the producer spoke, and we all agreed.

{cutie patootie time skip}

I sat in the audience with Jasmine and Renee, we had finished practicing Alexander Hamilton and moved onto Yorktown, but we weren't in this part so we had time to relax.