random prompt 2

"Cheers"

Everyone along with the newlyweds cheered loudly !! .

It was ishan weds shubman

The atmosphere around was jolly and fun.everyone was happy to see the youngest of the teams finding solace in eachother for forever ..

Everything was going smoothly except that there was a deep frown of shubman's forehead ..

Shubman didn't liked how his husband didn't let him kiss him .

Yess even after thier vows and cheers when it was the time to kiss eachother ishan backed away while keeping the wine glass between them ..

Shubman let it go ,,shrugging it casually thinking that ishan was just shy ..

But now he was sure that something was wrong with ishan ..even on their wedding day shubman cornered ishan just to get a little taste of him ..but ishan denied straight away making him frown in irritation ..

He don't know what's the reason ishan keeps denying him ..but now he is growing impatient ,so he made his way towards ishan who was standing with rishab ..

He was sure gonna kiss ishan deeply and passionately right in front of his teammates cum closest friends ..if ishan denied to kiss him once again .

" Who the hell called this girl ?"
The enraged voice of ishan was the first thing that greeted him ..he looked towards rishab in confusion who motioned him to look towards a particular area wher-

Fuckkkk it was Sara !!

Who the hell called her here ....
Waitt it was him only who sended her the invitation by mistake ..
shubman groaned in his mind ..

"Ish-

" No you shut up how could you invite her here and forget to send invitation to my family you motherfucker "

That seemed to gain attention of everyone ..including Sara who now started walking towards them with a glass of wine in her hands ..

" Ishan I am sorry baby belive me it was by mistake "

Before ishan could dodge some senses into the man ... A classy feminine voice was heard " hii shubman "

" Hii Sara "
Ishan glared at the male
" The adaucity of this bitch to greet her so casually infront of my cake "

Sara always had a crush on shubman since their  college years ..although she never made any vicious plans to seperate them ..ishan still hated her guts to openly announce that she was in fact in love with his man !!

" Finally you got married huhh ?" ..

The questioning tone in her voice snapped something inside him
" Offcourse it had to happen someday ..after all  we always had loved eachother only ..right shubhi "

" Yo-

" Did you eat foundation in breakfast "

Well that was something unexpected..but we are talking about rishab here ..

He didn't think twice before spitting it ..making ishan crack at Sara's red face ..probably from humiliation

"Rish-

Before shubman could stop him ..Sara remarked in an angered voice ..

" Even after doing it man's fall at my feet unlike you chikne "