Tales of heart 4

* Flashback continues*

Life seemed harder to ishan after he took the decision his heart yearned for.. Maybe he should have stayed back and let his parents torture him physically..

Because listening to shubman's parents taunting him about him makes him mentally hurt.. After his decision to leave his house shubman took him to his own.. Surely there was a lot of rebellions and drama but shubman stood on his ground and kept ishan with him " Uss ishan ko aapne ghar mein rakhne ka koi shok nahi hai humne.... Abhi bhi time hai tere pass shubman aapni zindagi ke baare mein sochne ka.. Ishan ko chod aur apni life set kar "

" Aap sahi keh rahe hain papa "
Ishan felt tears brimming at the corner of his eyes listening to shubman.

The next day ishan found himself standing in front of a small rented appartment with shubman beside him.

Shubman decided it for the best when his father said to focus on his carrer.. So he left the house with ishan.. Because he very well knew if he stayed in that house more there would be no future of them.

" Mere pass bass ittni hi savings thi ishan " To wich ishan just kissed him in response .. No words were enough to describe how cherished he felt having shubman in his life.

.

.

.

.

Life can never be a bed of roses for anyone and apparently it was also not for both of them..

After leaving their house in a tender age with no money and a meal per day it was getting hard to survive..

But they stood beside each other through every thick and thin.. Proving that money can never be a hindrance in real and pure love.

.

.

.

.

.

Yess, life had been hard on them taking their test on every step.. They had to be away from each other on occasions when shubman was in his struggling days in his cricket carrier..

But now draping the warmala around shubman who had tears in his eyes...
Ishan felt all the hardships to worth it. !

It was hard for ishan to not cry over the fact that their parents were not present on the most special day of their son's... It was just some of the close friends of shubman he grew fond with in his cricket journey...

Ishan now being in a phase of becoming a successful journalists knew them and had taken enough interviews of them to become their friend..

It was all overwhelming for ishan... The first pay check shubman got from his match he wanted to invest it in their wedding... He wanted a simple yet fulfilling wedding for them with their loved ones... Which also included his sister..

Shubman had decided it was time for them to become each other's officially by law!! And who was ishan to say no..

* Flashback ends *

[ pheww~~ it was hard 👽]

" Earth to ishan where are you lost? "

Shubman's voice brought ishan back from his haze of past..
His eyes brimmed with tears realising shubman's love is the same as before for him so endearing.. So pure!

Ishan stood on his toes and slowly brought shubman near himself and placed his lips on his.. He didn't moved his lips nor did shubman they just stood there close to each other so that even the wind can't pass between them.. They stood holding each other with their hearts beating in sync. And their soul's yearning for each other's love..

" Happy anniversary shubman"

The end

________________________________________________________

Idk what I wrote but i just did ... I am not satisfied with the ending there were many more things to happen many more moments to be described but i just don't know why I didn't did that instead wrote this!!
Hope you all will like it..

Don't forget to vote and comment bhaii log 👽

And do check out my other books too -

. Betrayer of my heart 🌸

. Not a girl

. Blame it on my heart

Lobb youuuuu

___organic_peace_22___