Chapter one

When I wake up my back hurts like hell. It's incredibly sore from sleeping on the floor and i begin to ask myself why I let Imogen sleep in my bed. Rosie was sitting on my couch, fast asleep. Even with her short blonde hair in front of her eyes she manages to always look good. I look around me and notice that I'm pretty much surrounded by wrappers. Great. I absolutely pigged out on sweets last night and while it was incredibly fun it probably wasn't the best idea. I look up at Imogen on my bed and then wonder why I even did. How does she always look so gorgeous? Like next level, supermodel stuff. It's hard not to be jealous of someone like Imogen. I mean, I love her with all my heart but sometimes I wish she was uglier. That's such a terrible wish.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I didn't take my makeup off. No wonder my skin isn't as smooth as Imogen's, I don't have a thirteen step skincare routine. I wipe last nights makeup off my face. I decide to take a shower too. I just want to wash everything off. Last night was fun, as always. But it had its moments, as always. Like when Imogen commented on how many sweets I was having, who does that? I know she didn't mean anything by it but... plus my boyfriend seems to be completely ignoring me. Peter. The love of my life..I think. He's so perfect and so out of my league. He's an amazing guy but often a mediocre boyfriend. I step out of the shower and dry myself off. The girls are still asleep. I get changed into a long sleeved green shirt and some jeans. I throw a sweatshirt over the top. I put on concealer and mascara..plus some lipgloss. I LOVE lipgloss and I look sick without concealer and mascara on. I know this will wake up the girls but I decide to dry and straighten my hair.

I feel a pillow hit the spot next to me. "Nice shot," I giggle, glancing back at Rosie who looks very angry at being woken up. I've known her since we were three. Imogen however, joined the group later. I had hoped the jealousy would go away but it only got stronger. She wakes up while I'm straightening my hair. She's a pretty deep sleeper. "Morning." She says. Obviously she looks perfect but who's surprised? "My dad should be making breakfast so we should head down." I say, tying my hair in a ponytail. Rosie had curly shoulder length blonde hair and Imogen had long silky black hair. Imogen puts on a dress and says she'll hang back to do her makeup. As if she needs it. Me and Rosie go downstairs. She's still in her pyjamas.

"Hey hun," my dad said. He's making pancakes, a sleepover special at my house. "I'm not hungry.." I say sitting down and pouring myself some orange juice. "I'll serve some anyway so you don't get mad if we run out." My dad chuckles. "Plus when do you not want pancakes, Brooke?" My brother says, tugging on my ponytail a tiny bit. It doesn't hurt but it is annoying. "Colton!" I slap his hand away. "Someones in a mood." Colton laughs sitting down next Rosie who is enjoying her pancakes. "Ask Noah now if you want a lift." He says taking a bite of his pancakes. Oh..he's here. Wonderful. As if summoned by my thoughts, Noah Hart appears behind me. "I don't wanna drive a bunch of girls around." He says. I roll my eyes. "As if you don't do that every weekend." I reply. He scoffs and rolls his eyes. I can tell he found it funny, though. "Those girls are hot, bumblebee." He says. Ew. That stupid nickname. I got chased around by bees ONE TIME and now when he wants to bug me he uses that. Also the implication that I'm not hot and honestly, I'm glad I'm not hot by Noah's standards. "Your car isn't big enough anyway." Colton said, wanting to interrupt the bickering.

"And we're getting a lift from Peter." Rosie said, Noah rolls his eyes at the mention of Peter. when she finished her pancakes. Imogen came in and grabbed some pancakes before simply listening to us talking. "That dickwad. Can't wait to hear him beep his horn like the great young man he is." Noah says. "He just...doesn't like walking up to the door.." I mumble, irritated by how right he is. "Because he doesn't care enough to do so?" Noah asked. It was rhetorical. Colton hits him in the arm to make him shut up. I hate when Noah is right. Especially about Peter.

I hear him honking his horn.