000

Cats. That's what everyone called her. The only person who didn't call her that was woodsy. But due to cats' request of woodsy only using her real name in private woodsy called her cats majority of the time.
Cats is cheerful and always happy. Or she can be a mega bitch. You choose the day. Cats was known as innocent only a few people knew the truth. But that was until a certain someone. Amerie wadia to be specific made a sex map recording who had slept with who and what was said etc.

Cats body count was a good 4. But that's just sex.

Who knew how many people she had finger her or she gave a blowie to?
Apparently amerie does. Even though she was correct she didn't need to go and expose that on a random ass wall for anyone at school to see.

Welp it was too late now.

The rain poured around me puddling
everywhere. A thin hoodie going halfway down my bare thighs. I had on no shoes. my hands clung to my shoulders trying to keep myself warm. Hot tears streaming down my face. My hands were covered in my own blood. With my head bleeding it pounded and rang in my ears each beat of my heart almost deafening. My bare feet aching from running. My legs shaking. The smell of blood, rain and cigarettes lingering in my nose. My mouth was watering with worry and fear. I felt sick. I felt like spewing my guts up. It never came up. I could hear my feet make contact with the tar on the ground. I could hear the rain hit the ground. I could hear cars from the highway.

My feet dragged me to a park. A table and chairs with a barbecue, a roof over the small spot along with a light. Bugs swarming the light. I sat down on the table looking at the dark park. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Instead of a huff of air coming out a sob did instead.
Breaking the sound barrier that night. With that I cried. I cried so hard,that the sick feeling in my stomach came up.

As I was vomitting I felt hands pull my hair out of the way with a comforting rub on the back. Once I was done my hair was gently released.

My face met his.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone." I said as I cried

"I understand Cats. It's okay."

"I'm sorry."

"Come on Cats, hop in the car. Your bleeding. And this is not the type of weather to be out in"

"..."

"Please Cats?" He said offering his large hand to me.

I placed my hand in his. Within a second he whisked me off my feet and began carrying me to the car.

Then placing me in the passenger seat. My hand rested on my thigh.

Once he had hopped in the car he closed the door and placed his hand on mine.

"I'm sorry I-"I began only to cut off

"No. I'm sorry Cats. Okay I really am. I love you."

"I love you too"

_________________________________________