Prince Harry and Prince Liam?!?

Everyone went into a panic, even me!

We paced around calling out there names.

Until finally we found...... Mr.Armand.

"Do you know where Liam... Payne... And... Harry... Styles is" puffed Zayn loudly.

"oh yes, zay are sono raggazzi molto carini" he said in Italian, which means they are very nice boys.

"Did they say where they are going?!?" huffed Louis completely out of breath "zay say the l'aeroporto" he said... Again in italian wich means the airport.

"the airport!!!" shouted the lads of 1D.

Louis through his car keys to Zayn "get to the airport, me, Niall, Dalis, and Roxy will stay here and ask why they left" said Louis gripping my hand.

I grabbed Dalis's hand which was attached to Niall's.

"Ok, I'll go with Roxy, we will go to the courtyard and the diner. You and Dalis go together and check out the dance floor and dorms" yelled Niall.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

I looked back at Dalis and Louis, they looked so confused and so was I.

Why wouldn't I go with Louis and Dalis go with Niall?

We finally got to the diner and found Harrys... Almost girlfriend as he would call it.

"Lexi!!" I shouted from the door.

She ran over "hey Roxy, hey Niall" she said happily.

"Do you know where Harry and Liam went?" I asked exhausted.

"ummm" she paused and thought for a minute "I think they said they went to the airport" she exclaimed unsure.

"Ya we know, but where to" asked Niall intrudingly.

"Sorry I'm not sure" she replied spinning around back to her table.

We left after asking a few people and went to the courtyard.

I was curious of why Niall wanted to go with me, I mean, I know we kissed but wouldn't that make him want to get away from me?

"Why didn't you want to go with Dalis?" I mummbled.

He laughed for a little.

"Well to be honest I-" I cut him off "look theres Liams girlfriend" I yelped jittery.

I raced over to her.

"Nateley!!!" I said, I looked at her face.

Her Make up was smeared and dripping.

Her eyes were full of salty tears welling up.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying" I asked sitting beside her.

"Liam dumped me!!" she sniffles "he left to England just this morning" she moaned beginning to cry.

"Did he say why?" I questioned, Niall ran up behind me.

"He said he had to... Claim his throne, along with Harry. He said he was a prince!!!! What the heck!!" she squealed running away.

"Liam and Harry are princes?" asked Niall confused.

"I guess so" I replied shrugging.

"we have to tell the others" he said, he went to run, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Why did you choose me to go with you?" I demanded "well" he pause.

"I like you" he said flashing me his Irish smile.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close, he leaned in, but I pulled away.

I felt so stupid, but I couldn't do it to Louis.

Niall's face went blank, I wanted to say something, but I kept swallowing my every word.

He let go of my hand, and we slowly made our way to Louis and Dalis, to tell them the shocking news.

"Hey guys" Beamed Louis, Niall didn't go near me or Dalis. "Hey" I said back, "Dis You find out anything?" Asked Dalis.

"We found out everything" I began "They are......... Princes!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed. "What!" Dalis squealed.

"They went back to England to claim there thrones!!!!" I shouted, I was so in in shock myself, I had to gasp for air.

Louis looked at his feet. ''The band......... It's-" his phone's ringing cut him off. he put it on speaker

Louis- "Ello?"

Zayn- "Louis, we found them"

Louis- "You did?"

Zayn- "Ya they were going to go back to England"

Louis- "ya we know, they are suppose ably PRINCES!!!!!!!!!!"

Zayne-"Ok.......... Tha, they didn't tell us."

Louis- "We are on our way to the airport'

Louis hung up before zany could reply. " We are going to the airport" Exclaimed Louis.