am I your girlfriend?

That very next day I saw Zayn and Cece holding hands, and Dalis resting her head on Niall's shoulder while he had his arm around her.

And me I wasn't sure if me and Louis were actually together.

"Roxy!!" shouted Louis from the other side of the courtyard.

He rushed up behind me.

"Oh, hey Louis" I said smiling lightly.

He wrapped his arm around me, I blushed.

He looked at me, he laughed at how bad I was blushing.

We caught up with Dalis, Cece, Niall and Zayn.

"Hey Roxy" Niall said looking at me from head to toe "Hey girl" exclaimed Dalis " I have to ask you a question" she said.

"ok" I said confused, she kissed niall on the cheek " I'll be right back" she told him, Niall winked at her.

She walked me to a spot where we were out of sight off everyone.

"what is it?" I questioned "what happened with you and Louis? You didnt call me yesterday"

she shouted with a side smile.

"Well he never asked me to be his girl friend" I pouted "I saw him put his arm around you" she uttered confused "ya i know but-" Louis came up beside us.

"There you are Roxy, Ello Dalis" he said grasping my hand.

Dalis followed behind me.

We got back over to were Zayn Niall and Cece were.

"Hey guys, who wants to come with me to get some food?" asked Cece.

Louis, Dalis, and Zayn all volenteered.

Me and nail just stayed.

"So are you and Louis together now" he asked.

His blond hair was swept by the small drift of cool air.

" I'm not exactly sure" I said awkwardly "oh, good" he replied, he flashed me a flirty smile

I did it back, his blue eyes reflected the suns ray.

He looked so earisistable, he leaned in towards me and I leaned in to. Our eyes met and he kissed my lower lip.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didnt relise so many people were watching.

We were both still leaning near eachother.

But then we quickly backed away when everyone came back.

Louis sat beside me and kissed my cheek, I felt so sad that I kissed niall, when I was with

Louis.

After we ate I knew I had to ask Louis If we were together or not.

I ran up behind him "hey Ro-" I cut him off " are you my boyfriend now?" I exclaimed.

His face went blank.

"yes of corse" he replied, I smiled and hugged him tightly.

Louis Tomlison was my boyfriend, I still regretted kissing Niall but even after Louis said that he was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "just wondering, why did you ask me that?" he asked.

I hesitated "umm well" I paused, it was because of what happened with me and Niall, but I couldn't break his tender heart.

"Well, I just wanted to make it official" I uttered lieing, I could feel guilt crawling through me.

He smiled, but I knew he suspected something.

I was just about to burst out and tell Louis the truth but then Dalis and Cece rushed up behind me.

There eyes were lit up with joy.

"Guess what!!" shouted Cece, she never was timid... Or quiet.

"what" I asked getting jittery "Zayne just gave me...." Cece pulled a beautiful 24 carrot gold diamond studded bracelet "this!!!" she squealed jumping sky high.

"Oh my gosh" I said looking at her.

Dalis grabbed hers as well.

I kind of felt disclosed until Cece motioned to look behind me.

There stood Louis, his eyes looked like a little puppy's.

"Roxy, this is for you" he said in his attractive British accent.

"Oh my gosh Louis this is amazayn!!" I shouted when Zayn came up throughing his arms around Cece.

She giggled.

Niall came up beside Dalis too, "not to mention my phanomiNIALL!!" she laughed, Niall kissed her cheek and he whispered something to her.

A huge grin stretched across Dalis's face.

"That reminds me" said Zayn still holding Cece tightly.

The boys all grinned misteriously.

"We have a gig tonight" exclaimed Zayn happily.

Us girls all screamed.

The boys blind folded us.

When we got to a huge performing platform the guys got on the stage.

Niall winked at me.

I felt awkward since Dalis was right beside me, but I couldn't help but smile.

"hit it!!" yelped Niall eager to start the song.

The music started....... But where was Harry and Liam!!!

Zayn looked around "Harry? Liam? You twits where are you" he whispered, but we could all here him since his mike was pressed against his face.

All the boys eyes went wide, they all got a panicky look on their faces " we've lost Liam and Harry!!" they all shouted in sync.