Quit looking at me.. |Chapt 1|

*It was another beautiful day in the city.. Hawk's had just finished up his Hero mission and flew to his favorite spot to chill.. Which was an alleyway he would think his thoughts he collectively flew down and sat in the alleyway as he sat there thinking..*          
Hawk's Pov•

".. Seriously I don't wanna do the work the Agency is giving me but I have no choice.. I have to continue with the L.O.V in order for them to not get out of hand.. And I can't trust Twice.. And Dabi has been staring at me A LOT since I stepped foot in there... Maybe he's curious.. Or no- is he onto me?"
_______________________________________
*A dark breeze passed as Hawk's collectively thought to himself in the Alleyway.. It definitely did feel like he wasn't alone bc as soon as he zoned out... There were foot steps and suddenly.. There was a shadow right in front of him as he saw big bright Turquoise eyes glaring at him..*          

"Well well well... Who do we have here?"  *Dabi replied pressing his hand against Hawk's chin*

*Hawk's looked up at Dabi as he pulled Dabi's hand off his cheek..*  " How did yk I was here?"  *Hawk's asked as his tone was a little soft..*             
                                                                     *Dabi crouched in front of Hawk's as he looks at Hawk's deeply*  "Because Birdie.. I followed you're scent."          

*Hawk's just Shook his head as he looked Dabi in his eyes with his Golden Gleaming eyes..*  " Why? That's kinda creepy to be following me besides.. You could get caught IF I was with a Hero rn yk?"

*Dabi just shrugged his shoulders..*  "Ik Birdie... And ik this sounds stupid and child like.. But can I come home with you? I don't feel like going back to the L.O.V and besides you and Twice and Toga are the only ppl I feel like are family..  Don't get me wrong.. Ik you're a hero... Also working with us under disguise.. But there's something I feel about you- NOT LIKE THAT THO SO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOU MUTANT BIRD-"

*Hawk's chuckled as he nodded his head and gently pulled himself upwards to stand beside Dabi* "Fine I don't see why not.. & I know what you mean but I won't hold it against you... We're just buddies in the L.O.V.. While I'm also working as a Hero now come.. Before I change my mind..*        
                                                               *Dabi would follow Hawk's as he walked with him they would stay low and hidden so that way it wasn't suspicious..*

Hawk's Pov•
"Why out of people I'm stuck with Dabi today? What if he just wants to come home with me so he can do something to me.. But.. If I said no it'd probably end worse so maybe I had no choice but to say yes. But do I really trust Dabi? Last time I remember he's not so gentle when it comes to the way he is.. It's almost like I'm looking at a dark and mysterious stranger whenever I look back at his Turquoise eyes.."
_______________________________________

*They finally made it to Hawk's home as Hawk's opened the door Dabi was standing behind Hawk's as he pulled his hands slowly to Hawk's but Hawk's didn't notice till he leaned back a bit*  Dabi what are you doing? 

*Dabi pulled his hand's back as he glances at Hawk's a bit embarrassed and tried to hide it by lying* I was reaching for the door!

Are you lying? *Hawk's would ask as he turned to look at Dabi*

*Dabi turns a little flustered as he turned his head away from Hawk's*  N-no!! S-stfu Bird!!!..

*Hawk's giggles as he pulled Dabi to look at him then suddenly... Dabi was blushing as he pulled Hawk's into his house by fully pushing him in shutting the door behind them & pinning Hawk's against the Door*

'It wasn't real right did Dabi... No.. Did he? Wait what...?'

Hawk's Pov•
"Holy Shit.. What the fuck was Dabi doing!? Why does he have me pinned I thought he didn't like me like that!? Was he lying!?"
_______________________________________

Dabi's Pov•
"Shit.. What the hell am I doing!? I shouldn't be doing this!! Who knows what this fucking hero is up to! Besides he could be using us! But.. Those Golden eyes... I-..."
_______________________________________

*Suddenly Hawk's stood there as Dabi kept him pinned against the Front Door he could feel his heart beating out of his chest... & just like that... Dabi swiftly pushed his lips onto Hawk's soft lips..*

*Hawk's gulped as he fell into Dabi's kiss as soon as Dabi pulled away from his laps he had this big expression on his face..*  Dabi I- ..

*Dabi's eyes flared with shock and embarrassment.. He seriously kissed a Hero.. Wtf is wrong with him!?* Hawk's.. I.. I didn't mean to do that I just-

*Hawk's pulled Dabi back as he pulled Dabi's lips back on his..  This sounded insane but honestly.. Hawk's might be in love with a Villain..*

*After a few long minutes they both pulled away... They looked at each other and realized.. What they had just done.*  "Um... Hawk's."

"Yes Dabi..?" *Hawk's asked as he gently sighed and eyed at Dabi..*

"This Kinda feels wrong.."

"Dabi... Ik.. But... I-idc!" *Hawk's admitted as he pulled Dabi closer to his face he could feel Dabi's hot steamy breath against his face..*

*Dabi nodded* "Well fuck it.. Idc either!" *Dabi got closer and closer to Hawk's till they're lips were glued to each other's.. They made out for a few minutes before finally pulling away again..*

"Does this mean that... You're in love with me... A Villain... In love... With.. -"

*Dabi nods* "I mean.. I could be.. It feels like love.. And ugh.. My blood.. My body.. My veins.. They all scream you're name.. I never thought it could happen like this but.. It has and now I deeply have fallen in love with you..*

*Hawk's body shivers.. He was shocked to know... A Villain had loved him he probably would get into A LOT of trouble if anybody found out.. So Hawk's decided.. He would secretly Date a Villain without anyone knowing..*  " So.. Do you wanna go out? Or.. Smth?"

*Dabi nodded as he placed his hand on Hawk's chin..* "Sure,.. I don't mind Hooking Up~"

*Hawk's cheeks flushed as he turned red* "Hooking up huh.? Well... Then let's do it~" *Hawk's grabbed onto Dabi as he kissed him as Dabi would kiss him two as soon as they got done kissing... They ran off to the bedroom as they shut the door behind them..*   

~End of Chapter 1.. Continuing onto Chapter 2..~