Chapter 7

In the bustling corridors of a renowned music studio, the vibrant members of the idol group Trigger exchanged playful banter. Their laughter filled the air as they jostled playfully along the wide staircase.

Suddenly, an unspoken tension filled the atmosphere as Tenna, the youngest Nanase sister, froze, her eyes wide with concern. Her gaze darted towards the opposite side of the staircase where two figures lay crumpled at the bottom.

'Brother!' Tenna's voice trembled with worry as she rushed forward.

With swift reflexes, the members of Idolish Seven, another popular idol group, dashed down the stairs and helped heave the unconscious Tenn Nanase to his feet. His body was slack, his normally sparkling eyes now dull.

As they carried Tenn to a nearby couch, Riku, his elder brother, arrived, his expression a mixture of panic and anger. 'Who did this?' he demanded, his voice shaking.

Rikkiu, Tenna's twin, glared at the Trigger members with fiery eyes. 'It was them,' she accused, pointing a trembling finger.

To everyone's shock, the renowned trigger bandmates stared ashamedly at the floor. The weight of guilt hung heavy in their hearts.

'We didn't mean to hurt him,' one of them murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. 'We were just... joking around.'

Chaos ensued. The Nanase sisters confronted the Trigger members with righteous fury, their idol personas fading away. Riku, his protective instincts ignited, threatened to report their reckless actions to their agency.

Meanwhile, Tenn lay unconscious, his injuries slowly becoming apparent. His left arm was twisted at an unnatural angle, and blood seeped from a nasty cut on his forehead.

With the arrival of paramedics, the Trigger members grudgingly apologized to the sisters, promising to take full responsibility for their actions. As Tenn was whisked away to the hospital, the tension in the air dissipated, replaced by a somber realization of the consequences of their reckless behavior.

Idolish Seven stayed by the sisters' side, offering their unwavering support. They comforted Tenna and Rikkiu, reassured them that everything would be okay, and promised to keep an eye on their brother's condition.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of gold and purple, news reached the idols that Tenn's injuries were more severe than initially thought. He had suffered a concussion, a broken arm, and several lacerations.

Overnight, a vigil was kept at the hospital. The sisters took turns by their brother's bedside, their hearts heavy with worry and their eyes glistening with unshed tears. Riku remained stoic but his concern was evident in his quiet demeanor.

In the waiting room, the Idolish Seven members sat together, lost in their thoughts. They knew that they had played a part in this unfortunate incident, and they were determined to make amends.

'We need to talk to our agency,' Yamato Nikaido, their leader, said with a resolute expression. 'We can't sweep this under the rug.'

'They need to know that this kind of behavior is unacceptable,' added Tamaki Yotsuba, his voice laced with anger.

As the night wore on, Tenn gradually regained consciousness. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked around with confusion.

'What happened?' he mumbled, his voice weak.

The sisters rushed to his side, tears streaming down their faces. 'You're okay, brother,' Tenna whispered, holding his hand.

With a gentle smile, Tenn squeezed her hand back. 'I'm just glad you're here.'

In the days that followed, Tenn's condition slowly improved. With the support of his family, friends, and the Idolish Seven, he made a remarkable recovery. As he was discharged from the hospital, he stood tall, his spirit unbroken by the adversity he had faced.

The incident at the music studio served as a sobering lesson for everyone involved. Trigger's members were humbled by the consequences of their actions, and they vowed to be more responsible in the future. Idolish Seven remained steadfast in their belief that kindness and compassion should always prevail.

And as for the Nanase sisters, they emerged from the experience with a newfound appreciation for the unbreakable bond they shared with their brother. Together, they faced every challenge with unwavering determination and resilience, proving that even in the darkest of times, love and support could conquer all.
End of chapter 7