chp 1

Author's pov
The night was still young,the darkness of the sky haunted the place. Home which should give comfort gave the boy nothing but pain. The man cried silently because he was too afraid to wake his husband. It was not his fault that he was given to his husband as possession. Daily tortures were too much for him. He wants nothing but to die. Looking at his husband wondering how can someone thus peaceful after committing such a sin,after taking all his frustration on him. Trail of thoughts were broken by the sound of thunder. Panic rose on the face of poor man, just like this night his life changed on that night. Just like today it felt that nature is feels bad for the man.

Flashback
A young man who always believed in love was given away as a part of deal to infamous pandya family. The night when his father entered the house in rage. The rage of his father resulted the death of his dear mother. The old man ruined his life by selling him of to his enemies. The night thundered and winds roared at his misery. Being dressed in a wedding gown and dragged to marry to a total stranger.
A stranger who was dangerous, world feared him and now this fragile boy is gonna live with him forever. His situation was just like.

 His situation was just like

(This shows force marriage.)
The stranger looked extremely cold and face is handsome but emotionless. Controlling all emotions the bride was ready for the final vows.

"DO YOU MR RAHUL TAKE MR HARDIK AS YOUR HUSBAND FOR ETERNITY."

"Y-y-yes".said Rahul meekly

"DO YOU MR HARDIK TAKE MR RAHUL AS YOUR WIFE FOR ETERNITY. "

"Yes". Said the man in cold voice.

"NOW YOU MAY KISS." Said the priest

Pulling closer to Rahul Hardik kissed him on the corner of lips and said
"WELCOME TO HELL DEAR WIFEY."

Flashback ends

"Will you love ever in this life." Rahul said looking at his sleeping husband.

NOT ALL GLITTERS ARE GOLD