The Secret of Mako Island Part 1

The episode starts with our three main girls Cleo, Emma and Rikki. They are both walking together

Cleo: I've dreamed of being a volunteer at the Oceanic Center ever since i was a little kid.

Rikki: Relax, Cleo. You'll ace the interview. You know more about fish than all the employees put together.

Cleo: Yes but when i'm nervous i get really flustered. I blush, i blabber...

However the three gets interrupted when they hear seagulls making a noise

Cleo: Hey! What is that racket all about?

We then see some seagulls pecking something at the beach.

Emma: What are those seagulls up to?

The girls ran to the beach as it made the seagulls flew away, the girls then see a little Hermit Crab crawling out of the sand

Rikki: What on earth is that? Looks like a cross between a lobster and an earthworm.

Cleo pick the Hermit Crab up as she hold onto it.

Cleo: It isn't a lobster. It's a little hermit crab. And he's lost his shell. We've got to find him another one, otherwise he'll wind up as lunch for some bird.

Emma and Rikki begin to search for the Hermit Crab new shell, until Emma pick up a little toy car in the sand.)

Emma: Hey. What about this little car?

Cleo looked at Emma and gave her a thumbs up.

Cleo: Perfect, Emma.

They put the little toy car on the Hermit Crab for his new shell, The Hermit Crab then leave the three girls as it hop into the ocean.

Cleo: Another happy ending.

The girls then start laughing together.

Lewis: Hi, girls.

Cleo: Ah it's Lewis and Y/n

We then see the boy who wears a glasses name Lewis along with another friend name Y/n.

Y/n: Hey girls, i saw you rescue the poor little Hermit Crab. Nice job.

Rikki: No problem, Y/n. It's what we do.

Lewis: So, ready for your big interview, Cleo?

Rikki: Sorry we can't go with you. It's just that we...

Cleo: Yeah, i know. You promised to go with Emma to her swimming training. It's fine. Don't worry about it.

Lewis: Yeah. Don't worry about it, girls. I'll be with her.

Y/n: Me too. I'll be with her as well.

(Note: Just to let you know that Y/n, work in the Oceanic Centre.)

Timeskip

We cut to Cleo with Y/n and Lewis

Cleo: This is horrible. My hands are clammy from stress.

Y/n: Don't worry Cleo. My boss is very nice.

Lewis: Listen, just be yourself. Believe in yourself.

Cleo: Thanks for coming with me, Lewis. Your a real friend.

She hug Lewis causing him to blush. While Y/n smirk at Lewis, Cleo then begin to went inside as Y/n look at Lewis.

Y/n: Don't worry Lewis, i'll be watching her.

Y/n then enter inside with Cleo. We then cut to Y/n boss name Mr. Lambert who is interviewing with Cleo, while Y/n is sitting next to Jeff

Cleo: And when i'm older, i'd like to work in environmental protection and volunteering here would be excellent experience for me.