2. Kim Taehyung

Kim Yeora was too indulged in serving the strawberry cupcakes she just freshly baked, when two strong arms wrapped around her waist with a buff body pressing to her back making her flinch at the sudden presence.

"Aish how many times I told you don't scare me like this! Atleast make some noise when you get inside the home." She scolded her husband softly slapping on the arm wrapped around her waist.

"Who else will dare to get into this house and hug you like this? Why? You were expecting someone else huh?" The man scoffed as he rubbed his nose on her shoulder blade, proceeding to place a few lil pecks on her bare skin.

"Yeah I was waiting for my secret lover too sad it was you" the lady replied with an eye roll as he stuffed one cupcake into Mr.Kim's mouth who opened his mouth to reply something to her.

"How's it? I just baked" she asked excitedly turning around in the man's hold, to face him.

Mr.Kim's mouth was too stuffed to reply as he nodded his head in approval showing a thumps up to her.

"Where's my bear?Did you again abandon my baby in the company?" She squinted her eyes at the man who was quick to shook his head in denial.

"Why are you blaming me everytime? His office time is till 5 and not a single day I asked him to stay in the company after 5.But your son himself is too interested in helping everyone that today also he's helping the new intern kids with their project.Not my fault if he's late again." He shrugged his shoulders placing a smooch on his wife's chubby cheeks before breaking the hug to take off his coat.

"Aish this boy!" Mrs.Kim shook her head in disappointment as she took the man's coat from his hand, returning the kiss on his chin, who jutted out his lips with closed eyes as he leaned down for another kiss.

"Go fresh up.I'll make some smoothie for you." She pushed the sulking man still stairs before going back to the kitchen to prepare the smoothie.

"Eommaa~~" Mrs.Kim smiled wide at the whiny tone calling for her as she quickly washed her hands to go the living room.

But before she could finish washing her hands, another body got pressed onto to her back with Taehyung throwing all his weight on his eomma's body, as he tiredly placed his head on her shoulder.

Mrs.Kim turned around only too coo at the pouty bear who's hairs is all messed up, eyes too heavy to even open as he jutted his lips more into the pout at his eomma.

"Aww my baby is tired?" She sing sang earning lazy nods from his son who took her palm to place it on his forehead and cheeks.

"I guess I'm sick eomma.See the temperature is high right?" He pouted more saying so as Mrs.Kim worriedly pressed her palm on his chubby cheeks, neck and forehead only to shook her head.

"No baby your temperature is normal.You're just tired I guess.Go fresh up, then let's have dinner and you'll feel all fine after that." She suggested only to earn a loud whine in return as Taehyung made a crying face at his eomma's words.

"No I'm sick.That's final now just say that to appa and tell him you're taking me to hospital tomorrow so I can't go to the company.Just do it okay?" He made puppy eyes to his mom who couldn't help the chuckle at his words as she ruffled the messy hairs of her son.

"Oh now I see where the sudden sickness came from.You lazy ass why you're always trying to skip the work huh? If you're already this lazy to go there, then how will you manage it all when you finally become the CEO huh?" She faked a glare at her son as she twisted his ear carefully not making him feel any pain, but just that mere touch was enough to earn a loud wail from his son who started crying out loud.