1. Jeon Jungkook

Hehe~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ)💜

As the clock strikes sharp 6 in the evening, the black Mercedes was already parked in front of the Jeon mansion as the male grumpily got out from the driving seat, closing back the door with a loud thud as he made his way inside the huge mansion.

Jeon Jungkook, the only son of the Jeon couple straight made his way to the living room before taking off his coat, throwing it on the couch as an irritated huff left his lips with his face twisting annoyingly, as a frown adorned his forehead.

"APPA!!" The yell was loud enough that Mr.Jeon who was about to take the first sip from his coffee jolted at the loud shout making the coffee spill a lil on the table.Mrs.Jeon who was seated right next to the man in the dining room, peacefully enjoying her coffee, totally unbothered as she took another sip from her favourite drink.

"Oh it's 6 already!" She let out fully engrossed in her drink, whereas Mr.Jeon groaned placing the coffee cup back on the table.

"What he's up to today?" He mumbled rubbing his forehead preparing himself for the outburst, earning an unbothered shrug from Mrs.Jeon, who took a cookie from the plate before munching on it.

"I swear it has to be something serious or- WE'RE HERE BABY BUNNY!" The man said the first line with gritted teeth and yelled out the last time in a completely opposite extra sweet voice making his wife scoff at the change of tone.

And it didn't take much time as the hurried footsteps stomped to the dining hall, with a bunny looking hooman glaring at his parents earning a sweetest smile from his father as his mother pulled out a chair for her son to sit who paid zero attention to it as he was busy throwing daggers at his father through his stares.

"What happened baby? Is everything okay in the compan-"

"Okay? How can you even expect anything to go right there when you've appointed the laziest humans out there to work in your big ass company?? How did u even done the interview? Did you atleast check their qualifications? Their experience? How did you even manage to pick such a bunch of useless employees???" Jungkook asked in disbelief as he breathed heavily, letting out his frustrations.

All the while Mr.Jeon listened to it with the same fake smile plastered on his face as he was totally prepared to face the fuming bunny.It's an everyday routine now.Nothing new.

"How many of them got fired today?" Mrs.Jeon enquired all calm.

"Three" the reply from Jungkook was short which earned a surprised look from his mom.

"Only three? Oh it's one lesser than yesterday's.That's a surprise"

"And may I know what was the reason today?" Mr.Jeon asked carefully, trying his best not to irk the already pissed off bunny earning another scoff from him.

"I can't allow loose talks in my company, that too right infront of my eyes.When there's already alot of pending works for them to finish still those three newbies were gossipping for straight half an hour as if I can't see them through the CCTV.Stupid lazy asses!" Jungkook shook his head in utter disappointment.

"We need more good employees to the company.Arrange another interview as soon as possible.And I'll be interviewing this time.Not you.Because you're having too much soft corner when they show you tears as you'll hire them without giving a damn to their efficiency.And I'm not allowing it anymore." Jungkook said in finalty before walking upstairs leaving a pouty CEO behind.

"Baby, your coffee? Atleast have some cookie-"

"I'll be back after a shower eomma.My head will explode now." Jungkook shouted from the stairs cutting off Mrs.Jeon's words as he went to his room.