Brock Purdy / Female Reader

This was a request by 49ersFTW & also my first chapter about a player I'm not personally attracted to, I got weird taste so go y'all, ya like what y'all like 😌

"Hi, I'm Hell, it's nice to meet ya', know you fuckin' with a demon" ~ Kehlani, Can I

Y/n

I exit my garage after training for almost four hours straight.

My endurance and aim is greatly approving, my brother would be so proud of how I've captialized off my at once limited physicality.

Our parents wouldn't, but I've never been one for pleasing my parents.

I'm just following my own path, like every other person in this world.

I enter my kitchen and pull a cold water bottle out of my fridge.

I chug it all the way down and wipe my lip of any liquid that didn't make it in my mouth.

Much better.

I hear a specific knock from my door and I go towards it already having knowledge of who lurks from behind it.

I undo my locks and crack the door open.

The familiar and friendly brunette boy is at my door.

"Hi Y/n, how are you?"

He comes in all cheery, while I relock the door up after he's entered my place.

"Eh, just fine."

"How about you?"

"I'm pretty good."

"You're lucky you showed up on my day off."

"So what's up?"

"I know I really need to give you up
Y/n, but you're so darn intoxicating~"

"So what you're typically here for?"

"Yeah.."

He bashfully admits, we both know he shouldn't be here, but he always finds his way back here.

It's always the same, sex and cuddles.

"Come on then Brock~"

I tease him, pulling at the sleeve of his shirt before striding off to my room.

I hear him trail behind me, but before I step in, I turn around and pull him into my bedroom by his shirt collar.

I drag him over to my queen sized bed and shove him down.

I situate myself on top of the man and I lay kisses on his jawline, working down to his neck.

"Whoa.. Y/n that was a lot."

He chuckles heartily, before streaking a hand through my ponytailed h/c hair.

I feel the boy address my hairtie, gently undoing it as if he's putting effort towards not pulling a single strand of hair.

He's such a softie, the total opposite of me.

So I get why he's drawn to me, I'm probably the most chaotic person in his life.

"Oh~"

He stops moving for a second as I nuzzle my teeth against his bare neck.

"I wish you could mark me there.."

"Here.."

Brock fully frees my hair from it's previous style and then swipes off his top.

"Mark my shoulder?"