Chapter 0:Prologue

Start from the beginning

Wizard:No, i can't. The person who did this hide his magic and is most probably long gone.

Giant:What are you holding captain?

The blond knight look at the baby.

???:The last survivor of this mess.

Large purple armor:How can a baby survive such destruction?

???:Idk but let's just bring him back to the castle. We can't leave him here alone now can we?

The knights all nod and thry walk away leaving the village destroyed.

Timeskip brougt to you by chibi Y/n hugging lovingly chibi Elizabeth who hug back with the same passion and love.

The knights have arrived at the kingdom of Liones. They enter the hall of the castle of Liones and soon are in front of the king wich they bow to. The king was holding a baby on his own and looked suprised to see a baby with the knights.

 The king was holding a baby on his own and looked suprised to see a baby with the knights

Bartra:Meliodas

Bartra:Meliodas. I see you came back with a little someone.

The blond knight named Meliodas spoke.

Meliodas:Yes i did. This child is the last survivor of the village. Everyone else is dead. Including the kid's parents.

Bartra hum as he look down sad.

Bartra:What a tragedy. This child have no home and no parents.

Meliodas:Unfortnately we cannot take care of him ourself. Wich is why we wanted to ask if you could assure his education Bartra.

Bartra looked suprised.

Bartra:Im sorry but i already have my little Elizabeth to take care o-

Suddenly, the baby girl named Elizabeth start to try to reach for Y/n who does the same.

Bartra:Perhaps i can make an exception.

Bartra approach Meliodas while holding Elizabeth in his arms and when he is close enought he approach Elizabeth to the baby and the two hold hands like they were the best friends in the world. Bartra and the giant knights coudn't help but "aww" at this sight.

Bartra:It's decided. I will take care of him. He and Elizabeth will be good friends and who know maybe husband and wife.

Meliodas:Your too fast old man.

Bartra:Hey!

The two babies laught at the adults reactions as Meliodas smile.

Meliodas:You know. I think i know how you should name the kid.

Bartra:Mh? And how should we call him?

Meliodas:Y/n. Y/n L/n.

Bartra smile.

Bartra:A good name for a good little knight.

Years later.

We could see a woman and her beaten up son in front lf the king and the woman was screaming her anger at the king who was sweating bullets.

Woman:THIS IS UNNACCEPTBLE!!!! MY SWEET SON WAS BEATEN UP BRUTALY BY THIS MONSTER!!!!

Bartra:M-Miss. Please calm down. Y/n have a lot of difficulty to control his strenght.

We could see the baby boy now 8 years old and looking down with shame as his hands were covered in blood. But tthe woman didn't ear any of it and continue to scream at the king until the king ask his guards to drag her away. The king then look at Y/n who was on the verge of crying.

Bartra:Now now Y/n i know you didn't meant any harm.

Y/n:I know but...He picked on Elizabeth and i wanted to protect her but then i *sob*...

Bartra put a gentle hand on top of the child head and smile warmly at him.

Bartra:You have nothing to feel bad about. You wanted to protect your friend and that is what a knight does.

Y/n start smiling trought his tears.

A few days later.

Y/n was on a training field with Meliodas and the two were sparring. Y/n launch himseof with a powerful jump and try to punch Meliodas in the face but the man catch his punch and countered with an elbow to the face sending Y/n flying away until he land back on his feet.

Y/n:That hurt!

Meliodas:Hey your enemy won't care much if it hurt or not.

Y/n greeth his teeth and charge at Meliodas but at each try he was easily beaten and throwed to the ground. Y/n was soon dry out of any energy and Meliodas smile.

Meliodas:We'll try again another time. For now rest.

Meliodas walk away as Y/n get up.

Y/n:N-No. I wanna go again!

Meliodas look at Y.n and is shocked by what he see. A very powerful f/c aura start to create around Y/n and the aura start to take the form of a being.

But then Y/n ran out of energy and the aura dissapear and he fall uncouncious.

Meliodas:This...was something.