Chapter 0:Prologue

We could see a village living on thekr day peacefully. And at one house of this village was a man walking toward his wife with their infant son waiting for them.

Man:Hello Honey. Im back home.

Woman:Welcome home dear. Our son is a feisty one i have to tell you that.

The mother giggle as her baby son giggle and wave his little arms happily. The family get inside to eat their dinner. But as the village was not predicting any attack. A man stand up on of a little hill and stare at the village. He then lift his hand and use a magic ability to simply annhialate the village. The explosion could be seen at miles away and other kingdoms could see it. When the smoke come down, every single villagers includkng kids and elders were dead. The man then walk away and open a red portal and walk inside it and close it behind him. As all the coprse were laying around, a single sound could be heard. The sound of a baby crying. The sound go for hours and hours until someone seem to have finaly hear it. Those peoples were wearing knights armors and seemed to be in different size and shapes.

 Those peoples were wearing knights armors and seemed to be in different size and shapes

Small:Search for any survivor.

Other knights:Understood/Right!

The knights split to search for any surivor and by the same occasion, the baby. After 10 minutes, the smaller knight remove a few rubbles and find the baby boy that was crying in fear. When it see the knight helmet, the baby start to cry even louder wich make the knight panick.

Small:I-It's ok im not a monster!

The knight quickly remove his helmet to reveal his face.

The baby seemed to calm down and look at the man face with curiosity

The baby seemed to calm down and look at the man face with curiosity. The knight then pick up the baby and he look st it confused.

Small:How did a little guy like you survived the explosion?

???:Oi captain.

The other knights approach.

Red knight:No one else survived.

Wizard:Someone used a very powerful destruction spell to cuz this much damage in such a large radius.

Small:Can you track it?