Chapter 0: Something Sensible

03/04/2024
Monday
11:45am
[Slightly rushed the plot, Im not really good at creating Prolouge's]

[REDACTED] Experimenting Facility

In the quiet hallways of the Facility, A lone scientist was walking through, Nothing can be heard besides the sounds his shoes make

In the quiet hallways of the Facility, A lone scientist was walking through, Nothing can be heard besides the sounds his shoes make. Currently, This scientist was making his way to one of the elevator with a notepad and a pen in his hand.

He has been tasked with having another interview with one of the most Notorious and the most Bloodthirsty Experiment Subjects on the Facilities grounds

Experiment 255. "The Philippines"

A name that struck terror and fear into the hearts of the scientist and the guards whenever they hear his name along with the words "Experiment 255 has escaped, Activate the emergency protocol!"

That name. Has been notorious in the Facilities history for a variety of reasons.

He used to be a kind and friendly person until he out of nowhere snapped. Oh that faithful day...

No one knows what happened to Philippines and why that event happened in the first place, But either way towards the time from now to when that day happened, Phil or Experiment 255 has killed... So many people...

So many people...

But while most of the scientist are scared to even interact with Experiment 255, This particular scientist, Isn't.

Infact, He's more then happy to interact with him.

Why you may asked, Well...

He's that one that cause Experiment 255 the most pain...

This particular scientist is a sadistic man. Wanting nothing more but to push the boundaries of scientist even if cause one's pain and suffering.

And Experiment 255 is no exception.

This scientist proposed "Supression Treatments" to Experiment 255 so to minimize the dangers and risk made by him

From removing his right eye to literally cutting him in half.

Experiment 255 has been through it all. And yet nothing seems to stop him.

He's still the Insane and Bloodthirsty person he is.

Compared that to other insane Experiment's like 256, 189 and 304, Also known as "Indonesia", "America" and "Russia" respectively.