Chapter 3: Message from a old freind & preparing for interviews

Start from the beginning

I know I have today I finally getting my first book published but not only that I got myself a new place out of Konohagakure decideing begin a new life in Canada away from the old ninja village to foucs on being an author.I admit my grandfather Jairya didn't understand why I choose to leave,but he doesn't have time to question it busy with his spy network.

At least it not like your family who i dont even realize you been gone for four years expect for maybe Naruto there to busy with the ninja life especially with Naruto's graduation from the academy in a month while Menma and Rina graduated last year but both lost rookie of the year to Neji Hyuga.

sincerely,

Mei 

Kaiyo sighed and shook his head at  Mei email as he emailed her back.

Dear Mei,

It has indeed been a while since we have spoken with each other. I have been doing well. I graduated from culinary school with passing colors. I'm currently opening my own restaurant called Harmony Kitchen. I'm glad your writing is going well. Just don't write anything like your grandfather.

As for my family it no surprise they don't notice they forgot my birthday the moment the twins were born, even Kushina. I don't exist after all I haven't been in family photos for years. I don't care anyway there, but my family to me hasn't been for years.

Your old  friend,

Kaiyo

As finished, sending the email back to Mei. Stardust walked into his bedroom and walked over to him with a smile.

"Hey there, let me schedule these interviews, and then why don't we play a game until dinner," Kaiyo said as he scheduled interviews with the five applicants.

"Zigzagon!" Stardust cried out, wagging her tail happily at the thought of playing with her new human friend.

They then headed out room to find something fun to play until dinner time. Kaiyo and Stardust ended up spending hours playing with a ball until eating some homemade ramen for dinner and spent the rest of the night watching TV in his bedroom until falling asleep for the night.

~~~

The following morning, Kaiyo woke up to his alarm clock going off and carefully got out of bed, not waking up Stardust.

'Let's get breakfast started. I have the first interview at ten in the morning with someone named Jessica.' He thought as he left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen and began  cooking some oatmeal for breakfast.

"Zig," Stardust cried out as she entered the kitchen sniffing the air.

"Morning this morning, I have important business. You will have to stay here, are you can cone,but have to stay out of trouble, " Kaiyo said, glancing at Stardust. 

"Zigzagon."

"I'm guessing that means you want to come?" 

Stardust nodded. 

"Fine, then you can come," He replied, putting a bowl on the floor near the table.

Stardust happily walked over to her food bowl and eating a bowl of plain oatmeal that Kaiyo had made for him.

"I should look up what Pokemon eat, but you seem to enjoy my food ," Kaiyo said, getting himself a bowl with sugar added in his oatmeal."Still, I need to make sure you have the right nutrition," He said sitting down at the table and began eating his breakfast. 

Soon as he done eating breakfast Kaiyo headed back to his bedroom to get ready today wondering what the first person he was interviewing was like.

Kaiyo and Stardust were soon in the car as Kaiyo parked outside of his restaurant I the empty parking lot as he wore an black chef jacket over his new red shirt,along with black and red pants,an black chef hat and a new pair of red and white shoes.

As he walked inside he was at awe in the interior of his brand new restaurant loving the black and purple painted walls with an moonlit night sky theme. Stardust looked around curiously at the new place she was in.

'That paint job is quite beautiful the restaurant furniture matches so well but I could use a few decorations to improve it more luckily order some paintings yo be put in later today when the works come back to finish  hooking up the last of the l...

'That paint job is quite beautiful the restaurant furniture matches so well but I could use a few decorations to improve it more luckily order some paintings yo be put in later today when the works come back to finish  hooking up the last of the llights.' He thought looking around at the interior before walking to an back room that read owner.

He walked inside of the room and took an seat at office desk as Stardust curled up under the desk. As he was chilling in his seat behind the desk he heard a feminine voice.

"Hello is anyone name Kaiyo here?" The voice asked.

He stood up and opened the door to see standing outside was a woman around the age of at least 24 with fair skin, sapphire blue eyes and mengenta hair pull back in a bun. She was wearing an white shirt with black pants.​​​​

"Hello you must be Jessica," Kaiyo said with an friendly smile as he studied the woman stamding in front of him

Here you have it. The thrid official chapter of Harmony is here. Kaiyo has an nice chat with Heather before seeing five applications came in from people applying for the job and gets an email for an old freind who grandfather was revealed.  Now he and Stardust prepare for an interview with an woman named Jessica who older then Kaiyo. However this interview and who else will be showing up will soon be revealed in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter and story. 

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: ​​​​​​​1428