Cuddles❤️

One note before you begin! In this oneshot Ashly and Aiden are already together. Also I apologize if they seem OOC I tried my best TvT

Ashlyn's POV

I was currently sat on my bed scrolling through my phone when I heard something hit my window.

I glanced at my window with a raised brow before my phone buzzed.

Aiden 🤡❤️

Knock Knock! ❤️

I rolled my eyes with a small smile as I got off my bed, walking over to my window and sliding it open, looking down to see Aiden tossing a stone in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, tilting my head to the slightly.

"I wanted to see you!" Aiden smiled his usual big grin and began climbing onto my roof.

I rolled my eyes and stepped back as Aiden climbed through my window. "I have a door y'know." I said as I flopped back down on my bed.

"Yeah, but this way is funner!" Aiden chuckles, sliding my window closed and sliding into bed next to me.

I looked up at Aiden and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest. "Funner isn't a word, Aiden" I smirked.

Aiden wrapped his arms around me and chuckled, "It is now!" He smiled, nestling his nose in my hair and running his fingers through it.

I sighed and relaxed into his embrace, I always felt relaxed when he held me, like nothing could hurt me.

I closed my eyes, his fingers running through my hair felt so nice. I felt myself drifting to sleep, feeling content in my crazy blonde's arms.

_____________________

Word count: 247

Again, Sorry if there are any out of character things! I tried my best to make them in character!

Feel free to give me requests and suggestions, I need the motivation and ideas TvT.