If my boyfriend is not here before my birthday am not celebrating it not knowing if he's safe or injury.

After I was finish praying and repeating Psalms 91 I then drift off in a deep slumber.

Akeil's pov
📍Portmore

Powering on my phone when it came I saw:77 missed call from Denique,30 from Akira and 100 from mommy.

Jah know Akeil yuh cah continue like this enuh

Yuh been a smoke 3 days straight now without eating

Mi still cah believe say mi other off is laying on a hospital bed with only 5% chance of living.

Right now mi no wah talk to nobody just wah stay by myself and endure the pain until mi feel like mi look can back pon mi bredda.

Why this affi happen before denique birthday bombopussybloodclaat mon.

Father God I know that Shakeil and I do unholy things but please don't let him die,if Shakeil dead right now mi nuh know weh mi ago do.

Lighting my 30th spliff from day I bobbed my head to shane O "Dark Room".
........

Narrative pov

His mind still raced with disbelief, struggling to accept that his brother's life was hanging by a thread.The news hit him like a ton of bricks, leaving him reeling in shock and disbelief that their sibling's life was on the line.

He felt like he was living in a nightmare, unable to wake up from the reality that his sibling's life was in danger.The thought of losing his only brother was too unbearable to comprehend, leaving him in a state of stunned disbelief.He started to cry as he imagined the devastating possibility of losing his only brother.

As much as Akeil and Shakeil might argue regularly they are each other best friend and other halves since they were young.

From that night Akeil got the call that his brother was in a car accident he started smoking hard daily and  went MIA,shutting out his love ones.

Akeil sat down in the dark room thinking on who could possibly plan that deadly attack on his brother but his mind wasn't his at the moment.

"He lit his spliff, the flickering flame a momentary distraction from the turmoil that brewed within."

As he lit his spliff again, he then exhaled it in a curl of smoke that seemed to carry his anxieties away, but it was only for a brief moment.

Tamoyah's pov
📍Andrews memorial hospital

"Babe you are stronger than this,come on get up"I said to Shakeil looking at his lifeless body crying.

Babe???

Unuh deh now...mi pussy tongue

Shhhhhh

I have been here from the first night he was admitted and I all now I don't get a ounce of sleep.Afraid to sleep and wake to a dead Shakeil.

At this point I just have to pray and beg God to help with a speedy recovery.

Everything started flash back to what the doctor said night before last night.

The doctor's words echoed in my mind like a cruel mantra: 5% chance of survival. I felt helpless, trapped in a nightmare I might not be able to wake up from.

I don't think I ever picture a future without Shakeil even though we aren't together.

"You're fighting so hard, and I believe in you. Don't give up, okay?"I said encouraging him to get up.

"Even in the darkest moments, there's always a glimmer of hope. Let's hold onto that together."I continue to give him words of encouragement.

You can do this baby

A when since yuh breed fi have baby

Shut the fvck up.. serious time now

Why unuh nah vote????
The book boring????
Vote🌟 and comment
Thoughts on this chapter???