.6.

-----2.5 years ago------

Even tho she knew Gojo was a sorcerer, she never investigated much on it, neather did he.
They had lunch together every other day, more often in parks, since she loved nature more than everything.
One day tho Gojo' "boss" kept on calling him while they were on one of their 'park dates', until eventually the man showed up at the place, ruining more than anything.
They were chatting casually, getting closer, flirting, laughing..

"You can't just ignore my calls, Satoru!" A tall man said, looking at the 'couple'.
"I can't belive you came all the way her-"
" what the fuck are you doing here!?"

Gojo looked at the girl more than confused, then saw that the man wasn't confused as well, but angy almost.

"Why the hell do you know him!?" Shiza shouted at Satoru walking backwards.
"Why you so angry now?" The guy asked confused

"That's my dautgher... Even if she doesn't like it." The man said. " It's my daughter the girl you are dating. She's a little young. "
"I didn't ask you an opinion or neither a permission to date her."

-----present----

They were an hour into the game, and the Yomiuri Giants were winning, for Satoru and Shiza's joy.
The game ended around 9 in the evening, leaving the two once lovers to a trip back home... Gojo was sad to see that the game didn't change much their situation, Shiza was still unsure and reluctant to put down the wall with her ex boyfriend.

"do you want to stop to eat somewhere?" would you like it Shiza-chan?" Satoru asked breacking the ice cold atmoshere.
She did't tecnically answer, she just muffed a little "mmh" in agreement.
"ok, nice.. umh .. You still like karage right?"
"uh, yeah! love it! I'm so-" Shiza started to talking more collected, not wanting to put her guard down, especially for some fried chicken .. "I'll like to eat it... thank you. "

The man at the stearing weel smiled, happy to see that she was still the young girl that once loved him, seeing that there was still a chance for him to win her back, or at least have her close to him again.
On the other hand she also was happy to see that that cocky boy, most powerfull sorcerer, for her was still the loving man, embarased kid looking at his crush, guy who wanted just to spoil and make his princess happy. She never doubted the hold she has on man, but still having it on Gojo Satoru was another level of confidance.

They arrived at the small family owned resturant, even tho they didn't talked during the drive they were both smiling, like nothing was wierd or wrong, like they' ve talked all the way.

"Irasshaimase!" said out loud the two pretty weitresses who welcomed them. The two young girls immidiatly blushed looking at Gojo, who put on the usual 'I know you all fall at my feet, I'm Gojo Satoru the boy that every girl wants' smile. That interaction and thought also humled him a little 'all the girls drool when i pass by, just the one I drool after doesn't do that anymore'.

They sat at a small table, ordered some karage, smalltalked a little, really nothing relevant to mention, kind of like talking to someone at the bus stop actually.
After their more than cringe dinner, one of the weitresses snuck a note with her number on it.
Satoru made sure to let Shiza know about his ability to attract girls.

"Ohi, here." the boy said tkaking the piece of paper out having it in the girl's face, making her more than jelous. "Looks like some girls still have the taste in man!"
Getting him out of the bloom, she quickly took the note "Gimme that!" she pulled out the lighter and burn it.

Gojo was kind of shocked, wierded out a little, why did she do that? Was her this jealous still? After years?
"Now take me home, you dummy..." Shiza said walking towards the car.
"As you said, miss."