.3.

.
Baji was more than angry. Even after a bit of time, he kept on bringing the race up.
"oi, aniki, you can't win all time.. that isn't a big deal" Shiza said trying to calm things down.
"9 500 000 yen are a big deal you stupid idiot!" Baji said angry. 
"chill Baji, she's jutst trying to help you out" Chifuyu sad grabbing Baji arm. 
"We could have done so many things with those money... and I lost..." the dark long hair boy stated, covering his face with his heands. 
"We're fine even without them, we have our job..." Shiza said trying to confort her brother. 
Baji couldn't handle it, he rushed out the appartment, a couple of minutes later he jumped on the bike and left. 

Shiza was still waiting for Baji to come home, Chifuyu left a couple hours after Baji to go to work, it was around 4p.m. when someone ringed the doorbell. She quiqly got up and went up opening the door thinking it was finally her brother. 
"Are you o-" Shiza immidiatly stopped her self from finishing the sentance."W-What are you doing here? Have you gone mad Satoru?!"
"hi, yes, meaby." Gojo said with his usual smile. "I was wondering, would you like to come to the most amazing baseball game ever happened in Tokyo?" 
He clearly was targeting her love for baseball, and he succeded. "What game?" 
Gojo straighten up his back, smiling thinking he was near to win her "An amazing one. All on me. It's tomorrow, i'll get you at 5p.m."
"hold on a minute, I didn't said I'll come! Go home Satoru, please..." She said looking at the floor, trying to close the door. 
"C'mon, it will be fun-" Gojo couldn't finish the sentance, Shiza had alredy shut the door. He sadly turn and went home. While exiting the bulding he saw Baji parking his bike, he quickly left, knowing that Shiza didn't want her brother to know.