Part 1- The Proposal

17th June 2014

It was a warm Summers evening. Gemma and her boyfriend- Leon were out for dinner at their favourite restaurant of all time- Glorious Light Ristorante- for their 5 year anniversary. The restaurant over looked the beach and you could see everything. Gemma was dressed in a knee length, silky white dress. The light breeze of wind causing her long, pin straight blonde hair to brush over her tanned, freckled shoulders. Leon was wearing a very fancy suit. His tall, muscly arms filling out every inch of his suit jacket.

The waitress showed them to their table and they sat down. "You look so beautiful tonight" Leon said while staring right into Gemma's eyes. "You scrub up nicely too when you try" Gemma said jokingly. They had a look at the menu even though they knew what they were going to get as they get the same thing every time they are in the restaurant. "Seafood Platter?" Leon asked Gemma as if he didn't already know the answer. "You know me too well" answered Gemma.

The evening had passed and they finished their meal, and a few drinks. "The sun is setting and the beach looks very inviting, why don't we go for a walk until the sun goes down" asked Leon. "Sure, a walk after a lovely meal never hurt anyone" replied Gemma. As they got to the beach, the sun was almost down. Leon realised he needs to do it sooner rather than later. They continue walking for a few minutes. Leon grabs Gemma's hand and they stood under the sunsetting sky.

"Gemma Courtney Stirling, my beautiful, kind, sweet, caring girlfriend. 5 years ago today, when we met, I knew that you were the one for me. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Knowing you has been the best 5 years of my life" Leon said as a tear came to his eyes. He got down on one knee. "Will you spend the rest of your life with me. Gemma, will you marry me?" Leon said desperately waiting for a response.

Gemma stood there, tears in her eyes, speechless. This is the moment she had been waiting on, for 5 whole years. It's nothing like she had imagined. Gemma starts jumping up and down, tears rolling down her face uncontrollably. "YES!!!!, YES YES YES YES" Gemma finally answers. Leon lets out a sigh of relief before lifting Gemma and spinning her around while kissing her. "I love you so much, more than you will ever know" Gemma says to Leon.

 "I love you so much, more than you will ever know" Gemma says to Leon

Gemma_Stirling-3m-I said YESS 💍
____________________________