ACT 2 - Chapter 21

NOTE:

If you couldn't tell, I did a little bit of editing for the chapters in which I didn't have an active grammarly on to watch out for what my tired mind decides to write down, so the updates were just the edited versions. On another note, I'm thinking of writing another GI fanfiction but this time reader is not exactly doing good things and dies and is appointed as some of the character's guide to prove herself and her soul salvageable and in exchange she ends up with another harem and maybe a new life? Idk about that yet. It's similar to this JJK fic I have in mind in which reader ends up haunting the Gojo residency and basically begs the brat to exorcise her but he befriends her instead cuz why would he do what he needs to for once in his life? Or this other one in which reader is a night caretaker at a haunted school and the characters are the ones haunting it instead and reader goes full romantic detective to find out what the fuck happened instead, also in GI.

On another minor note, I love this man. He's majestic and I wish to be born as a handsome guy like him in my next life if possible. Thank you whoever is in charge. 

NOTE:

Also, KISS warning ahead! I nearly forgot this was a romantically and platonically x reader and I need spice from time to time, so there you go. So far, the spice metre is only eligible for Venti, Aether, Lumine, Dain and our favorite Geo gentleman Zhongli. There will be more female ones to come, don't worry. Apparently I also crave jealous Aether? Maybe there will be some in the future.

It's exactly the next day, meaning a few days after receiving the invite in which Ningguang sends Ganyu once again to tell you that she's ready to receive you all. Paimon and Aether were confused about the girl's happy demeanor when the four of you met her and kept glancing between you and her.

TT was watching her closely and deemed her safe enough and worthy of your attention, which was another odd thing the two took notice of.

After Ganyu thanked you for yesterday, she took her leave and that's that.

You decided to visit Zhongli and let him know of your plans, so you told the rest to wait outside for you since you're going to be in and out of the house.

However, it was just an excuse to be alone with Zhongli. Ever since you joined the group and TT has been in your care, you didn't have the chance to spend some alone time with him, even for a few seconds.

"Zhongli! It's me! You left your door open!"

You want to make sure that he's okay, and to assure him that if he needs help with anything to reach out to you.

Just as you exit the kitchen, Zhongli rounds the corner, coming from his bedroom.

"Good morning, Y/N."

You give him a happy smile. "Morning, Zhongli! What's up?"

He scans the surrounding area to make sure nobody else is with you, and then he points to the office door. You nod and follow him inside.

''I'm sorry to disturb you, but I may have some useful information on the Gate and it needs to be said now."

You look at him, eyes wide. "Really? Please tell me!"