ACT 2 - Chapter 11

NOTE:

This is taking way longer than I god damn anticipated. My ass really thought I could make it quick and write all the stuff I want without making it into long ass chapters, but I fooled myself like a clown. I can't get to the point because when I come back and read this I get triggered and my brain tells me to add some more words. And like, why???? I should probably stop writing chapters this long and just break them so that 20-page chapters don't happen anymore. But my problem is that my poor working memory will probably forget how many chapters I did that were supposed to be just one. I like writing, but I'm trash at it. Also, beware, cuz canon divergence may happen, including OOC behavior. I don't know all the characters very well and I work better writing them if I understand them or I get a certain vibe on how they would act. And if anyone is interested, in my mind, they look semi-real(?) and their voices are similar to their voice actors. The picture is sort of how realistic I imagine them to be, so for Y/N they're all ridiculously handsome and pretty, all of them (Also, that's not by me). Pray for me so I can finally come to the reveal of the OCs. I apologize for all the wait you all have to do just for this, and I appreciate you all for even considering joining that contest. And remember guys, you are loved, stay safe, and may the stars watch over you, stranger friends.

--------------------

When the sea of darkness swallows your body and mind, you ask yourself again.

What are you even doing?

Was it worth putting yourself in danger?

Ah. Am I doing the right thing?

With each tear that fell down your cheek, each joyful moment spent with others you came to feel as if something was growing inside your chest. This sensation makes you not want to give it up, even if moments ago you were in a difficult situation where yet again, you couldn't control it.

But this world is not yours to control, is it? After all, all things don't have a purpose and for that exact reason, they must find one.

You still want to go home, this is what anyone would want, right? Your purpose is to go back to normal, is it not?

...

You try to look around and find that you can't. There's nothing for a body or space. Everything is empty, yet you can still feel as if you are just invisible.

Why is it so damn dark in here?

Did I black out again?!

...

Wait...

I feel something!

Sure enough, something is grabbing your wrist. You can feel it even if you can't see your body.

It's tugging you like it wants you to follow it. You gasp.

There's someone here with me!

You let yourself be dragged away gently by this mysterious entity.

Who are you?

It stopped tagging you. You feel watched. Then, something strange happens. You feel as if it's smiling at you.

Thank you?...

You say unsure. You have no choice but to allow it to take you wherever it wants. You don't know how to fight it anyway.