Ashq's prologue

A girl of mere 11 years age who has seen puberty just a week back was being ravished ruthlessly by someone . The person didn't even cared about her tears and pleads of mercy . Infact being annoyed by her constant screams he just pressed her mouth forcefully shut , stopping the vent out of her emotions and hence making her unconscious even before he could finish his work on her body . Annoyed by her immobility during his  pleasure he scoffed in anger and after releasing his seeds in her he just kicked her off the bed and continued taking rest in her dilapidated bed . It was the worst room of his harem and was occupied by the Sultana of the Haideri Sultanate .

Yes , the just now pubertic girl is the SULTANA as announced to one and all in Sultanate by her Dadi jaan .

SULTANA DUA Salahuddin Omar Ali Ibrahim Syeed

And the person ravishing her this way is her one and only husband .

SULTAN SALAHUDDIN OMAR ALI IBRAHIM SYEED

Those of you think about his cruelty to his child bride well even he isn't at fault completely . At the age of 17 , when he wanted to marry his prime minister's daughter Farzana whom he has had a glimpse at the I'd festivities in palace he was forced by his grandmother to marry the 7 year old orphaned DUA. Not only that , he had to make a promise too .

He wouldn't bring any other wife untill n unless DUA has attained her puberty and he has consummated with her and given a year of his life devotingly and loyally to her so that she could conceive the next heir to the lineage . She wanted pure relationship between her both grandchildren . What she didn't knew at that time was that she unknowingly digged a hell hole for the poor child . After her death she who was already not amongst the favoured ones in the palace would be despised more by the SULTAN , his step mother the mother empress as Sultan's mother died when he was just born and he was raised single handedly by his grandmother and chachu , DUA 's father as they both suspected his father's new wife he brought in just after three months of his first marriage of killing the reigning Sultana in childbirth .

But no one had the power in front of the smitten husband , the then SULTAN.  He kept on adding wife's every three four months always divorcing previous ones when he have had four but never did he divorced his second wife . Rest all were divorced with in a span of three to six months of marriage as and when SULTAN will be satiated legally by them as afterwards they would be hos mistress and if by chance anyone gets pregnant the child would be an illegitimate child . Hence apart from child Salahuddin , the SULTAN had only seven legal children from his second wife .

At a point of time before the SULTAN died he had hundred and thirty seven mistress and four wives in his harem with his youngest wife being around forty two years younger to him.

To hell he was fort
y two years old when he fell for ten year old Assma and got her into his nikkah. The poor child couldn't even reject the proposal  else the SULTAN would have killed her younger brother too in front if her eyes the way he killed her father, mother and five elder brothers when her father denied giving in to Sultan's illicit desires upon his daughter . Apart from his first and second wife SULTAN only impregnated this last wife of his .

She feared for her life , hence ran away with her child and her brother at the age of 17 far away from the palace . But by that time she had seen how the new SULTAN was more brutal than his father as he surpassed all that his father ever did to his wife's. 

At least the old man never raped his wife's.  Here the poor Dua was not only treated as a hand maiden by the mother empress but also was she raped continuously by her own husband in angst of loosing upon Farzana , who was happily married of to a businessman of a near Sultanate and had bore him his heir too .

The herself young Assma witnessed her step son raping the poor little girl although she was only a few years younger then Assma but being a mother herself and a protector to her ten year old brother , Assma's protective motherly instincts kicked in every time she would hear her screams , earlier trying to save herself from torture of the queen mother and today her husband , her so called protector in eyes of Allah killed her soul . Assma was an outsider to palace but this girl was the daughter of the man who raised SULTAN himself along with his mother forgetting about his own marriage himself and hence the vast age difference between him and DUA. 

SULTAN was brought back as an eight year old invincible child back to palace by his grandmother while his chachu stayed back at the outskirts to be with the love of his life , Salima , the one and only loyal maid to the dead queen mother who helped mother and son in raising the new born child . She raised the new born as her own child . She was the best friend of the young Sultana Aria back from her kingdom .  

The beautiful Aria was thirteen when the twenty four year old reigning SULTAN fell for her and as the SULTAN was always busy with his conquests he had his first experience of a female with his first wife only . He never had time for love before that as he thought a man in love is foolish enough but after tasting young Aria for first time he became a sex maniac.   What he didn't realised till his death that why he always only sought young girls as his wife as he was searching for his innocent and dead Aria in all those girls whom he found in Assma at last but by that time life has given upon him and he had only seven years with Asma .

He regretted leaving his two month pregnant Aria when he got his second wife and never looking back at her untill and unless she was covered in a shroud after birthing his son. At that time also when the young barely fourteen Aria was birthing his son he was locked up in his chambers with his second wife since last two days having pleasure with her and only opening doors to the chamber only to have the food delivered to them both .

Poor Aria' s body had to wait for two days for a Janaza and maybe her body would have rotten had her mother in law the then mother empress not taken matters into her hands and made her son come out of the embrace of his wretched second wife .

The SULTAN was sad upon seeing his dead wife or happy upon the birth of his son couldn't be comprehended as , as soon  as he gave the instructions to give the dead girl a proper burial in the family Qabristan he went back to the arms of his second wife into his chamber , obviously all knew doing what . He started assessing his stately duties after his mother and younger brother left with his infant son to raise him themselves , to only Allah knew where .

He never bothered too as his second wife was also six months pregnant by then but she gave him five daughters back to back and after having two daughters with her he started adding wife's as obviously continuous child birth has taken away the allure of her body with which she had kept him tied to her body and he started finding his dead Aria in multiple young girls . Lest he knew all girls were drugged to never conceive as his second wife had devious plans of her own . Assma conceived as SULTAN hadn't brought her to palace as due to his mother and son being back in palace and has kept her somewhere else she never knew and was brought back to mother empress care only when Assma was three months pregnant and needed care . Apart from SULTAN Salahuddin only Assma bore the SULTAN a surviving son.

Maybe as part of punishment by Allah , all five daughters of second queen survived whereas the four healthy sons she bore him died in infancy and the other two were highly lunatic and unfit to rule at all , no matter how much training being given .

So SULTAN Salahuddin  ravished poor Dua forgetting the love , care compassion he received from her  dead father and the promise he made to her in front of Allah to be her protector forever . The protector turned out to be the biggest tormentor of her life .

Author's Note

Well this draft had been lying with me since last eight months and today I thought about publishing it . Hope you all like it the way you like my previous two books too . If you like it do vote comment and share ..