Chapter 383 - 384 Extra (5 - 6)

Mulai dari awal

Duan Qingzhou stood up from behind Song Yunan, blocking the man's view, and said sincerely: "He is also married."

"Ah?" The excitement on the young man's face suddenly swayed. After cleaning up and seeing that they didn't look like they were joking, I was so lost that I turned around and walked away.

Duan Qingzhou suppressed a smile: "Yun An, that kid is quite handsome."

Can he be as handsome as Ji Lin? Song Yun'an didn't take it to heart at all. He was more concerned about another thing than this. Song Yun'an thought thoughtfully: "I am almost thirty years old, and there is such a young man pursuing me. I haven't seen him for seven or eight years." Ah."

Duan Qingzhou's mouth twitched when he heard this, and he met Song Yunan's probing eyes and said implicitly: "Yun'an, you were not so easy to talk to in the past seven or eight years.

" , in Yu Ao's words at the time, "You have lost such a face

in vain." Song Yun'an thought deeply: "That's it..."

The two of them were chatting and laughing while walking around, and Song Yun'an finished drinking the jujube tea. Seeing that the corners of Duan Qingzhou's mouth were dry, there was a service station not far away, so he said, "Wait for me here, and I will buy two bottles of water."

Duan Qingzhou nodded: "Okay."

"Go and sit on that stool." Song Yunan He said again without any intention of leaving.

Duan Qingzhou understood, walked over and sat down obediently, and then saw Song Yunan nodding. His leg has nothing to do with exercise anymore. It can only be maintained and maintained carefully. Someone has to pay attention to these details. At home, Mu Chen naturally wants to become Duan Qingzhou's walking machine. The reason why Mu Chen is relieved about Song Yun'an is also because of this People are keen enough to help themselves keep an eye on Qing Zhou.

Song Yunan waved: "Don't wander around. I'll be back soon."

Duan Qingzhou rubbed his knees, which were slightly numb. Then he looked up and faced a shy little girl. He smiled softly. The little girl looked like After being praised by the prince, he shyly buried his head in his mother's arms. After walking a little further, he turned around and waved at Duan Qingzhou.

Duan Qingzhou was about to respond to her when a hand was placed on his shoulder with considerable force. Then someone shouted: "Isn't this Duan Qingzhou?"

Chapter 384 Extra 6: He just can’t figure it out

The voice was not gentle, and even a bit harsh.

Duan Qingzhou looked up and saw an unfamiliar face, a somewhat stout middle-aged man with a shiny face, wearing a suit and leather shoes, grinning, but Duan Qingzhou could see clearly that there was no smile at all, and there was even a smile on his face. With a touch of ridicule.

Duan Qingzhou, a man of the hour in the school, a top student in the Department of Architecture and a favorite disciple of Professor Kagarin, suddenly dropped out of school and disappeared from the public eye, which became a hot topic for a while. Later, I heard that Duan Qingzhou was miserable and his legs seemed to hurt. , the grace of the past is no longer seen. While a group of people are even more sad, there are also many people who have made trouble.

The person in front of me is a typical example.

Feng Lin, thanks to his good memory, Duan Qingzhou finally found his name from the depths of his memory based on some clues revealed on this person's face.

I only remember that he was from a club, and Feng Lin’s presence was very low at that time.

Yes, compared to the dazzling Duan Qingzhou, Feng Lin naturally has no sense of existence. Even when he mustered up the courage to confess to the goddess, all he got was a contemptuous sentence: "You can't even compare to one of Duan Qingzhou's fingers. By all means." Why are you pursuing me?"