Chapter 383 - 384 Extra (5 - 6)

Chapter 383 Extra Five: Pursuit

Song Yunan and Duan Qingzhou made an appointment at the entrance of the Art Palace.

Almost as soon as the driver stopped the car, he saw that familiar figure. Song Yunan opened the door and went out: "Qingzhou."

Mu Chen was still standing next to Duan Qingzhou. Song Yunan was curious, didn't this person go to work today?

Of course, when he went to work, Mu Chen couldn't rest assured and wanted to watch Song Yunan pick up someone with his own eyes.

"Okay, you guys take your time and stroll around, I'll leave first." Mu Chen gave Song Yun'an a look, and the young man nodded to reassure him.

"What are you holding in your hand?" Song Yunan asked softly.

"Jujube tea, I made it myself." Duan Qingzhou handed it to him: "I brought one specially for you, try it."

Duan Qingzhou likes to make this at home, and Song Yunan also wanted to make it, but there were too many sharp things in the kitchen, so Ji Lin Classified as a "forbidden area."

Song Yun'an put on a straw and took a sip, exclaiming: "It tastes good!"

Duan Qingzhou was a little proud: "Mu Chen said that my craftsmanship has been improving."

"Compared to a Michelin chef."

Xiao Hei Standing aside and watching them chat, I was quite pleased. The boss also had a good friend, so I thought hey, I might as well not mention it.

"Boss, you and Mr. Duan go in and play, I'll be outside." Xiao Hei pointed to the car next to him.

Song Yunan nodded: "Okay."

This art exhibition has a public welfare component. 2% of every painting sold will be used for primary school construction, and many people came.

Two years ago, Li Jun found a doctor who specialized in studying human joints. When other doctors said that Duan Qingzhou's legs had recovered to their best condition, he nodded and said that it could be better. Mu Chen was excited at the time It didn't work, so he picked him up on a special plane and greeted him into the best hotel when he landed. Knowing that the doctor liked famous wines, he greeted him in the face in various ways, almost making him spit out.

Later, after a comprehensive analysis of various considerations, the doctor performed an operation on Duan Qingzhou's left knee. Since he had recovered well before, the operation was particularly successful. Duan Qingzhou was able to walk on the ground after half a month, and he clearly felt that there was something empty in his knee. The real thing was suddenly dropped in the place, and the pain was not so painful when the weather was cold.

And in this normal weather, I no longer limp and walk like a normal person.

The exhibition hall is very large, and people coming and going can't help but cast their eyes on Song Yunan or Duan Qingzhou. One has a striking appearance and the other has a gentle demeanor.

"This painting is a fake." Song Yunan whispered to Duan Qingzhou: "I have seen the real one. At that time..."

"Hello!" A young man in fashionable clothes interrupted the conversation between the two and took off his earphones. , with a shy smile on his face, looking like a classmate in a youth novel. He held his mobile phone and glanced at Duan Qingzhou subconsciously.

Song Yun'an looked cold and pulled Duan Qingzhou back: "He's married."

"No, not!" The young man's face turned red, his hand holding the phone was trembling slightly, and then his eyes fell on Song Yun'an passionately: "I want your contact information, can you?"