Once I arrived, I knocked on the door before entering the room. Ghost was sitting behind his desk, wearing a black compression shirt and sweatpants of the same color, his usual skull patterned balaclava pulled over his head.

The shirt showed his muscular build and my eyes trailed down his body, taking in all the details, from his biceps to his sculpted abdomen. How in the hell was this man still not married?

No, what if he was but he was cheating on his wife? Damn it, I should stay away from this fucker, I don't want to get involved in any sort of drama.

He raised his gaze from the papers and greeted me with a small nod, he was about to look back down but the cap caught his attention. "I didn't think you had so much love for your homeland." He said with an amused tone.

"I'm American." I stated as I took a seat across his desk, taking off the cap to run a hand through my hair. He seemed to notice my hair loose, "So.. what about the reports?" I asked and averted my gaze onto the stack of papers on his left, the desk was well organized, even the office was simple and neat.

He was the kind of simple guy, huh. "C'mere." He sighed and leaned back on his swivel chair, flipping some pages of the file he was working on. "Can't you just pass me my report?" I asked with a little bitterness, his eyes immediately flickered from the file to me.

"Scylla, I said, come here." He spoke with authority this time, his hazel eyes were locked on mine as I slowly got up and walked around the desk, stopping when I was right next to him.

He slightly bobbed his head in approval and resumed on flipping the pages, stopping when he found my supposed report. He grabbed the pen and leaned away from the desk, "Sit."

I looked at him as if he suddenly grew two heads, it can't be on his lap.. right?
"There's no chair." I stated and folded my arms, looking away. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks, the room felt so hot all of a sudden.

He tapped his leg, his eyes never leaving me, "You can't be serious." I let out a sarcastic and panicked laugh, in return he kept on staring at me.

"But I am."

"No way I'm sitting on you."

He looked at me with frustration, just like how a father would look at his daughter throwing tantrums. With a quick move, he hooked an arm around my waist and forced me to sit on his leg, earning a gasp from me. "What is your problem?!" I tried getting up but his grasp around my waist was too tight.

"Goddamn, why is it so hard to follow orders?" He growled and gave my thigh a light slap, making me turn to glare at him. "Orders? Fuck off." I snapped.

He just chuckled and leaned his mouth close to my ear, "I'm your lieutenant, the next time you act up, I'll shut your mouth in my own ways," He whispered, heat started to spread between my thighs.

"Am I clear, sergeant?"

I was too stunned to respond, my body felt weak under his authority. His other hand grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look at him, my eyes widened in surprise. "Am I clear?" He whispered once again as his eyes trailed down to my lips, waiting for a response.

"Yes, sir." I gulped down the nervousness and squeezed my thighs together, "Good girl." My knees felt suddenly weak.

If it wasn't for me sitting on his lap, I would've collapsed right on the ground. This man knew exactly what he was doing to me and he was taking advantage of me being so weak.

Never in my life I encountered a man like him, tempting, intimidating, cold, authoritative. But why was he getting this close to a ruined woman?