Chapter 361 - 362

Start from the beginning

At noon, Yu Ao used the company's recording studio to practice a few songs. When he was done, he was scrolling through Weibo while thinking about what to do in the afternoon, and then he found that the fans were screaming.

[Yu Ao, where is Movie Emperor Li? Where is your actor Li? ! 】

Yu Ao thought to himself, “You also know it’s mine?” It sounds more like you by the way you say it.

[You two haven’t been together for eight days and twelve hours. I miss you so much! 】

I remember it better than me. While Yu Ao was talking like this, he had a rough plan for the afternoon's itinerary.

Yu Aov: Okay, if you are satisfied, I will go find Movie Emperor Li in the afternoon, okay?

Epiphyllum and Aoli were excited at the same time, and they were crazy about Atili Tan below.

Less than ten minutes later, Li Tan v: Do you need me to prepare any snacks?

Yu Ao didn't want to take up public resources, so he sent Li Tan a WeChat message: No, just tell the person in charge of the set and I'll be there in about an hour.

Darling: Okay.

Needless to say, the interaction between Yu Lizan and Yu Ao on the Internet is another carnival for CP fans.

As the New Year is approaching, Yu Ao's concert will be either in the middle of the year or after the New Year. Before that, he and Li Tan decided to finish everything at hand. Anyway, no one will work from New Year's Eve to the third day of the Lunar New Year.

It's not easy for the two of them to be together. Yu Ao and Li Yingdi promised that they would stay by each other's side every year from now on, even if something big happens.

Yu Ao took a long way to buy some of Li Tan's favorite food and didn't let Zhu Yuran follow. He walked in a hurry, so he didn't see Zhu Yuran hand Su Niannian a "no need to go" after hearing "no need to go". With a "gentle" look in her eyes, Su Niannian blushed completely.

When I arrived at the set, there was a person in charge standing at the door. He saw the license plate number and hurried over, "Teacher Yu, I'll park the car. You go in first."

Yu Ao and Li Tan just showed off online. They were probably surrounded by paparazzi. Ao nodded in understanding and went in carrying his things.

The studio is a bit crude, as if it was temporarily built, mainly because the scenery here is owned by the public and needs to be demolished at any time.

Yu Ao saw Li Tan at a glance. He was a man in a suit and leather shoes. His hair was rarely combed back, and he had a slicked-back hairstyle. This hairstyle really tested the face shape and appearance. Facts have proved that Li Tan is very durable in all aspects. With such a tidy up, he looks a bit domineering. It tastes good, and he becomes the leading male character in romance novels every minute, of course, if there is no annoying woman next to him.

It's not that Yu Ao is hostile to her, it's that this woman is blushing and seems to be asking questions, but in fact she keeps looking at Li Tan's face. Who can feel comfortable?

"Are you listening carefully?" Li Tan suddenly asked with a deep tone.

The woman was stunned for a moment, then at a loss: "Yes, yes!"

"Ask the director." Li Tan threw the script to her, stood up and raised his head, his eyes fell precisely on Yu Ao, and his whole body suddenly felt like spring water breaking through the ice. Put out the anger in Dad Yu's heart.

"Are you busy?" Yu Aopi asked with a smile.

"Don't look at me like that." Li Tan ignored the crowd on the set, hugged Yu Ao, and whispered: "The director's niece, I don't want to make the relationship so awkward. She is indeed here to ask questions, but her thoughts I can't control whether she is there or not."