Chapter 59: New Powers Awaken!?

Looking at my frozen food, I looked around, noticing mine was the only bowl frozen; I looked at Mom and Dad in hopes they could tell me what had just happened, but when I saw them, they were freezing. Dad has frost forming around his beard, while the tip of Mom's hair is covered in frost; I was confused as hell, but seeing them practically freezing to death, I looked everywhere, yet I found nothing that could cause this.

"T-T-Tut c-close y-your m-mouth!" Yelled Hana while shivering in the cold, barely able to speak as she looked at Pharaoh, who suddenly widened his eyes before quickly shutting his mouth.

'Ice breath! Wait a second, if my Ice breath finally awakened, does that mean...' Thought Pharaoh, and almost right on cue, his eyes gained a tint of red.

Seeing everything suddenly gaining a slight red tint, out of reflex, I closed my eyes, hoping my heat vision would shut itself off, which thankfully worked since, though I didn't dare open my eyes to see if I could control it.

"D-Does a-anyone here, k-know what's h-happening?" Asked James as he looked between Hana and Pharaoh, who both shook their heads, causing him to sigh.

"Well, it seems like I can now expel icy air from my breath, though I think that was rather obvious." Remarked Tut, though every time he spoke, the surrounding temperature, which was beginning to rise, plummeted once more.

"Y-Yes, w-we figured t-that out, s-so, c-can you s-stop doing t-that? Your Father and I are freezing." Replied Hana with a nod as she stood up and backed toward the couch, concealing herself under every blanket available, though it did little to warm her up.

Shaking my head, I heard both of my parents sigh, and since I couldn't stop, I figured it would be best to head outside; at least that way, if I accidentally use my heat vision, I point it to the sky.

'I just hope I don't hit an unfortunate plane.' Thought Tut as he stood up; well, he did, but he also happened to bring the table with him, causing everything to fall onto the floor.

"W-What the h-hell, Tut; t-those were my f-favorite bowls! Put the table down!" Yelled Hana in slight anger as she stared at the spilled Udon and shattered bowls before eyeing Pharaoh, who was holding the table.

"I-I'm sorry, Mom, but I'm not holding the table; see." Said Pharaoh apologetically as he extended his arm outward, showcasing his opened hand, which was somehow stuck to the table.

"S-So you can s-stick things to your hands now a-as well?" Asked James with furrowed brows as he glanced at the table glued to Tut's hand before looking at him while still shivering in the cold.

"I-I guess? I-I don't really know, Dad." Replied Tut as he slightly opened his eyes, only for an extremely hot laser to shoot from his eyes and hit the table, surprising Hana and James.

Quickly shutting my eyes, I breathed a sigh of relief, though that was a mistake, as I heard Mom sneeze, prompting me to quickly head outside through the backdoor, which was proving a little tricky since I had a whole ass table stuck to my hand. Finally exiting the house into the backyard, I was going to continue, but the stupid table got stuck on the door frame, and using my genius intellect, I thought it would be a good idea to try and pull my hand off the table using the door frame.

Which obviously didn't work; in fact, shortly after I started pulling, the entire table busted through the door frame, causing me to stumble backward and fall to the ground; the worst part was that I couldn't even open my eyes to see.

"T-Tut!" Said Hana calmly, though the cold anger was evident in her voice as she and James stood at the broken doorway

"S-Sorry?" Replied Tut while lying on the ground with a wry smile, which was hidden as the table was on his face.
___
___