Chapter 1

"Munira!!!!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs."Hurry up and come and eat so that u won't be late". She said

"I'm coming" I yelled as I ran downstairs
As I reached the dining table,I met my mom,dad,sisters and brothers.

My name is Munira Hassan.I am a 20 year old lady and I'm currently in my last year in Baze University.

We are a family of 9 including;my dad ,my mom ,my brothers; ya Ahmed who is the first born and is 30 married to ya Fatima with 2 children Amir and Amira(they are twins). Then ya Zaid who is 28 and is getting married in the next 6 months and is getting married to his love ya Maryam. Then we have ya sumayyah(summy) she is 23 and not yet married but has a boyfriend whom she loves dearly. Next is me.Then the twins Hanan and Janan they are 18 and in their 2nd year in Nile University. And then the last born of our family who gets showered with love Amina she is 16 and is Currently in ss3.

My father Alhaji Hassan Abdullah is a business tycoon and is very well known in the country and also around the world. He owns a construction company  and it is doing very well Alhamdullilah.

Although ya Ahmed took over the company 2years ago and ya Zaid is the ceo of the Kano branch.

My mom Hajiyah Halima also owns her own company and it is also well known in the country and around the world too. She owns a Fashion industry and that is where I got my inspiration from.

Even with my parents being very busy, they always have time for all of us and love us soo much and that is why I love my parents and family so much.