Chapter 1: Slithering

(A/N: hello readers welcome to the first chapter of the story, time to see our protagonist. Now let's begin)

No P.O.V

(A/N: music)

"It was another day in the forest, this time things were more peaceful than before and it didn't seem that any activity was happening, all the animals were minding their own business and simply avoiding each other not wanting to start conflict. However, one animal could be seen slithering through the woods and the moment the other creatures saw it, they ran for their lives not wanting to come across this creature. This said creature was the giant snake who slithered out of his cave in search of prey to devour, it's been a while since it ate something and now it needed to restore it's energy for the next month. It noticed how it's presence alone was enough to frighten those around his environment, although that didn't bother the reptile at all, in fact it actually encouraged it. It gave it a feeling of power knowing that with it's size and crushing muscle, it could overpower almost everything, although right now it's not a good time to be cocky, especially since in terms of prey, it would rather avoid Magical Creatures. These individuals are superior in power and abilities, they contain many ways to end someone's life, therefore they shouldn't be underestimated nor should anyone attempt to fight them. The giant snake was well aware of the danger a Magical Creature could pose to someone"

???: (Good thing I haven't came across any of those overpowered creatures. All I need is simple prey)

"The large serpent kept slithering through the woods, using it's forked tongue in an attempt to get the scent of something fresh and alive to kill. And it seems like it wouldn't take long for the reptile to discover something unexpected, something that it has never seen before in it's life. What it ended up discovering were footprints, one with three toes and it was a big one"

???: Well this is unexpected. I don't think I have ever seen such a creature with those types of toes

"Suddenly, a loud roar could be heard from a distance gaining the attention of the large reptile. Wanting to know what this individual was, the large snake proceeded to slither to the direction to where it heard the roar and eventually arrived to an open landscape with a field of grass and minimal trees. There, the snake found the source of the three-toed prints and it was definitely something that it has never seen before"

(A/N: end of the music)

(A/N: music)

"This thing looked like a large reptile standing on two muscular legs while having small arms, it has a huge head with a mouthful of sharp teeth, a long tail and covered in a red skin"

"This animal certainly was a never before seen species, the basis appearance of this thing seem to corelate with reptiles, although a reptile walking on two legs seems improbable. This colossal creature also appears to be eating the carcass of a woolly rhino that it had killed with no problem, the snake couldn't help but admit to be jealous by the advantage this animal had to kill prey, especially coming from a reptile that had no arms or legs whatsoever. Although right now it's mind was filled with so many questions about this odd animal, one of them is wanting to know where it came from"

???: I should probably start from the beginning. To where this small armed freak was born...

"It said as it then began to slither to the direction to where it saw the footprint of the creature, taking the scent of it's forked tongue, it soon slithered to another direction of the woods. The giant snake has now changed it's objective from looking for something to eat to seek for answers"

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter, hope you enjoy and I'll see you guys next time)