Chapter 3: Movie night

—Lizzy POV—

As they both laid together watching the movie Lizzy decided to start playing with Dolls hair.

"Mm" She heard Doll say.

"Oh sorry- your hair just looked really soft,," Lizzy whispered embarrassedly.

"Wait no, you can keep doing that, it felt nice" Doll didn't mean to scare Liz.

Lizzy continued to play with Dolls hair as she laid on her lap, Liz almost forgot to pay attention to the movie.
Her hair.. its so soft .. how does she get this soft of hair?? m do do do wait shit im supposed to be watching a movie..

Lizzy looked back and the movie with her hands still in Dolls hair. Lizzy looked down at Doll,

Is she sleeping? Oh crap she is.. gotta be really still.

As the time and movie kept going, Lizzy started to get more tired and almost passing out. Her eyes slowly closing and opening after every few lines of dialogue. Then she felt Doll move.

Oh shit did i wake her up? maybe she just moves alittle in her sleep ?

!

Doll sat upwards but on her visor, instead of Dolls normal eyes, it was only the solver symbol.

"Uhm.. Doll..?" Lizzy was terrified but maybe it was just how she woke up. Lizzy started to move backwards on the couch to sit without her legs around Doll. She waved her hand in front of Dolls face "Um. Copper 9 to Doll??"

Doll jumped onto Lizzy with her mouth open, "h -hungry."

oH ROBO JESUS WHAT -?? is this the solver??! fuck oh no um do I go grab the - HOW do you think you are gonna get there???

Lizzy tried to shake and push Dolls body off her with scared of being eaten. Dolls controlled body kept was strong though and Doll was still on top of her.

"AH-!" Dolls screen glitched with her eyes for a second as Dolls body flung onto the floor "L - Lizzy -" Doll was able to say in between the glitching in her voice and visor. Lizzy was just stunned and what had happened that she didn't know what to do

whatwhatwhat oh huh??? what do i do with thi- WAIT IM FREE ill go grab some of those.. dead drones HEY NO BEING SAD. its for your girlfriends sake! dolls not your girlfriend???? I didnt say that.

Doll was still lying on the floor glitching as Lizzy jumped up and over the couch. Lizzy quickly grabbed one of the jars she got of the oil and ran to Doll as she was still glitching. She set Doll up against the couch and tilt her head up slightly, who had seemed to calm down and stop glitching.

Lizzy stared into Dolls empty visor for a few seconds, WAIT SHIT - is she dead??? NO NO just give her the oil you fuck

Lizzy grabbed the jar and quickly untwisted the cover. She lifted it to Dolls mouth and started to poor the liquid in. After half the jar was gone(or was it half full am right or am i right??? sorry ill stop) Dolls normal red eyes reappeared and she started to cough up some of the oil.

"Wha.. whats happened?" Doll looked around. She saw Lizzy in front of her hold the jar. "Oh god..? Liz are you okay?" Doll was nervous that she accidentally hurt her.

"Uhm,, alittle shaken but im better now that yoyr better - you are better right?" Lizzy couldn't help but stare into her eyes, They are so pretty.

Lizzy scooped Dolls up onto the couch and handed her the jar. "Oh.. yea. Liz what happened fully?" Doll still hadn't remembered it all.

As lizzy sat around Dolls legs she explained what happened.

"oh.." She hugged Lizzy. "Im so sorry, the solver has never acted like this.. here can I drink the rest of that for in case?"

Lizzy handed her the jar and they stopped hugging while doll drank the rest. Doll set the jar down and noticed the movie was paused, "When did you pause the movie Liz? Was it good so far sorry I fell asleep."

Lizzy hadn't even noticed the TV was paused "Oh damn, it must've paused when you launched onto me. I think it hit the remote, wanna continue?"

Doll nodded "Mhm, yes please,"

Lizzy grabbed the blanket they were using before and snuggled up very close to Doll. She laid the blanket atop them. Lizzys hands were around doll as she laid somewhat tilted upwards.

The pair laid together all throughout the night, well of course they moved a little. Doll was now facing the couch with her hands around Lizzys head and upper back. Lizzy was lying with her head near Dolls stomach and chest area. All with their legs intertwined.

———————————

Woo! okay this one took alittle longer srry bc of school bit ive just been working on it here and there idk 🕺
Anyways have a good day and hydrate!!!