Chapter..(5)..الفصل

سنخبر الطرقات يوما أننا قد عبرنا برغم تيه الخطى، و البعد، و التعب..
We will tell the roads a day we have acrossed the pace lossiness, distance, and tiredness..

...
..
.

بعد أن انهت إيوشي الطبق المرة الأولى، طلبت من الكاجينوتسومي طبقاً آخراً.
فجأة، يدخل ذات الشخص اللي استقبلها أول مرة عندما أفاقت من غيبوبتها.
يتراجع الكاجينوتسومي مع تقدم الظل، ليسحب كرسيًّا و يجلس أمامها، فينكمشُ الكاجينوتسومي جرّاء هالة حضور الجالس أمامهما.
After Eoshi finished the plate for the first time, she requested from kagenotsume another one.
In a sudden, the one who receives her when she awakes from the coma, gets in.
Kagenotsume retreats with the shadow's forwards, he draws a chair and sits a front of her, the kagenotsume shrinks because of the aura to the one sits a front of them.

خمّنت إيوشي أن الكاجينوتسومي خائف من الظل، و بنبرةٍ مرحةٍ كاسرةٍ حاجز الصمت في تلك الغرفة..
«أوه، أهلاً سيد ظل.»
Eoshi guessed that the kagenotsume afraid of the shadow, with a joyful tone breaking the silence wall in that room..
«Oh, hey Mr. Shadow.»

قد جلسَ في منطقة الظل التي صنعها الباب، بسبب الإضاءة خارج الغرفة.
يحني بـجسده للأمام متكئاً على ركبتيه، لتظهر عينه بـلون المحيط الأزرق، على وجهه قناع أسود، و غرَّته تغطي عينه اليسرى، مردفاً بنبرته الهادئة كـموجِ ليلةٍ صافيةٍ.
«سيد ظل؟ و لما هذا الاسم بالذات؟»
«لا أعلم، لكنّي أشعر بأنه مناسب لك.»
He sits in shadow area that door made, cause of the light out of the room.
He curves his body leaning against his knees, his ocean blue eye appears, with black mask on his face, his front hair covered his left eye, responds with his calmness tone like a clear night's waves.
«Mr. Shadow? Why this name especially»
«I don't know, but I feel it fits you.»

ارتسمت على وجهها ابتسامة دافئة، يرجع جسده للوراء و يضع ذراعاً فوق الأخرى، و بـنظراتٍ جادةٍ و حادةٍ أردف.
«ألستِ خائفةٍ من وجودك هنا؟»
A warm smile drawn in her face, he backwards his body, putting arm above another, with a sharp and serious gaze, he responds..
«Aren't you afraid of being here?»

استغربت إيوشي في بادئ الأمر من سؤاله، فـردت بمرح.
«ولما لا أكون كذلك؟
ظننتك صاحب العين الفضية..
ماذا؟ من صاحب العين الفضية؟
لم اذكر أبداً ذاك الشخص، من ذكره حتى؟»
Eoshi astonished from his question at first, then she answered in joyfully tone.
«Why wouldn't I?
I thought you Silver eyed guy..
What? Who is silver eyed guy?
I never mentioned him, who even mention him?»

ضحكت بـهزليةٍ، ثم هدأت فجأة كـهدوء مفاجئ لـعاصفة، و بـنفس نظراته، سألها بهدوء.
«ألم تشعري بالريبة من أن يكون الطعام مسمماً؟»
«لمَ قد يكون الطعام مسموماً من الأساس؟»
«لا تجيبي عن سؤالي بـسؤالٍ آخر.»
She laughed in a silly way, and then suddenly calmed down as a sudden calmness of a storm, and with the same looks of his, asked her quietly.
«Don't you feel odd that the food can be poisoned?»
«Why would the food be even poisoned?»
«Don't answer my question with another question.»

توسعت عيناها البندقية من كلامه، رامشةً عدةَ مرات ثم أجابت بـطفولية.
«حسناً، أنتَ لا تعرفني، و أنا لا أعرفك..
نحن غرباءُ عن بعضنا البعض، لذلك لا أظن بأنك قد تُكِنُ لي أي حقدٍ أو كراهيةٍ من العدم، أليس كذلك؟»
Her hazelnuts eyes from his speech, flickers many times and replied with childishness.
«Well, you don't know me, and I don't know you..
We are strangers about each other, so I don't think you would have hatred or hateness for me from nowhere, isn't it?»