Chapter..(4)..الفصل

فقط لأنك لم تجد سعادتك اليوم، لا يعني بأنك لن تجدها البتة..
Just because you can't find you're happiness today, doesn't mean you never will..
..
إن خرجتَ يوماً عن طريق، فقط ألتقط قلم رصاص و ارسم البقية بنفسك.
الطريق للسعادة الحقيقية هو طريق نمهده بأنفسنا..
If you ever run out of road, just pick up a pencil and draw the rest yourself.
The road of true happiness is one we pave ourselves..

.
..
...

تفتح "إيوشي" عيناها بوهنٍ لترى سقفاً فوقها، تتسع عيناها من الدهشة لتفزع تعدل جلستها، فتتأوه من شدة الألم الذي اجتاح جسدها على حين غِرّة، تزيح الغطاء عنها لترى أن ذراعيها و أقدامها قد تم تضميدها.
«ماذا؟، أين أنا؟، ما هذا المكان؟»
Eoshi opens her eyes weakly to see a room's rooftop above her, her eyes widen in shock and sits well, she groans from the pain that sweeps her body in a sudden, wiping the blanket to see her arms and legs got bandaged.
«What?, where am I?, where's this place?»

تبدأ خطوط من الضوء بدخول الغرفة، لتلمح ظلاً طويلاً واقفاً أمام الباب الذي قام بفتحه.
تسلل الذعر لملامح وجهها، حاولت الوقوف لكن قدماها لم تسعفاها لفعل ذلك، ليحرك "الظل" قدميه مقترباً منها، و قلبها يكاد يخرج من جسدها من شدة الخوف.
Lines of light begin to enter the room, and she sees a long shadow standing in front of the door he opened.
Panic crept into her face.
She tried to stand, but her feet did not help her do so.
The “shadow” moved his feet closer to her, and her heart almost left her body from the intensity of fear.

توقف الظل عن التقدم. قامت إيوشي بأخذ نفسٍ فازفرته مجبرة، تأوهت إزاء محاولتها الوقوف أمامه، أمسكت الغطاء و غطت به نفسها، ليقفا أمام بعضهما البعض.
The shadow stopped advancing.
Eoshi took a breath and forced it out. She groaned as she tried to stand in front of him.
She grabbed the blanket and covered herself with it, so that they could stand in front of each other.

لم تستطع تحريك يدها إثر الإصابة، قالت بنبرة هادئة..
«مـ.. مرحباً سيدي..»
«...» لا رد..
«أردتُ شكرك على استضافتي في منزلك يا سيد..
اعتذر عن سؤالي، لكن هل لي بمعرفةِ اسمك؟..»
«...» لا رد..
She was unable to move her hand due to the injury, she said in a calm tone.
«H.. hello sir...»
«...» no answer..
«I wanted to thank you for hosting me in your home, Mr...
I apologize for asking, but may I know your name?»
«...» no answer..

انزلت "إيوشي" رأسها و حاولت عدم إظهار توترها، و إبقاء هالتها مستقرة لأطول فترة ممكنة، ليقاطع الواقف أمامها ذاك الصمت بصوته الهادئ كـالموج..
«ثلاثة أيام.»
«ماذا؟؟»
Eoshi lowered her head and tried not to show her tension, and to keep her aura stable for as long as possible, then that front of her interrupted that silence with his calm voice like a wave..
«Three days.»
«What??»

صدمت رافعةً رأسها مردفة..
«أه، تستطيع التحدث!؟..
اعتذر منك، ظننتك أبكم، لا تتحدث، هيه!!»
«فقدتِ وعيكِ لـثلاثةِ أيام.»
«ثلاثة أيام؟؟
اوه يا لحماقتي، نسيت تقديم نفسي..
ادعى--»
She shocks and raise her head, said..
«ah, you can talk!?..
Hope you accept my apology, but I thought you mute, can't talk, heh!!»
«You unconscious for three days.»
«Three days??
Oh my clumsiness, I forget to introduce myself..
My name is--»