#ᥱρɩ⳽oᑯᥱ oᥒᥱ

Start from the beginning

When Bang Jeemin came into sight, Ryu Jiyeon was waving at her with all her strength as the girl waved back.

"There are two R U Next contestants" someone said as the other girls turned towards both Bang Jeemin and Ryu Jiyeon.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

As all the 28 girls were seated the screen started to glow and NaSURI appeared on it. The girls were all excited as they screamed and waved at NaSURI. They also clapped as NaSURI welcomed them to I-LAND.

"Don't leave without us, NaSURI" Ryu Jiyeon said, pouting, as NaSURI left the screen.

The 30 girls were all said when it was announced that only 14 girls could stay in I-LAND.

"That's half." Ryu Jiyeon said sighing.

"Shortly the entrance test will begin." said the voice instructing them all this while and then the entrance test countdown began for an hour.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

As Ryu Jiyeon was sitting idle she wanted to make friends. Beside her she found two girls and introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Ryu Jiyeon"

"Hello, I'm Saori" , "Hi, I'm Yelu" the girls replied.

Ryu Jiyeon could understand that the girls were as nervous as she was. They talked for some time and went back to practicing their choregraphies for the last minute.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

The countdown ended and the girls were brought to the stage. As the meta ball turned to lead them, on the floor were colourful patterns.

"Jelly?" let out Ryu Jiyeon.

I was finally ready for I-LAND. I'm excited to nail it.

The girls were all sat down in their places when Song Kang appeared on the screen exciting the girls.

"This time the power to be placed in I-LAND is 100% upon the producers."

They changed the self evaluation? I mean it's good somehow because we'll get necessary criticism.

After Song Kang had done explaining all the rules and introducing the producers who will give them the I-LAND pass, the entrance test began.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"The 5th unit's entrance test is about to begin."

The screen showed 4 cards.

"It's us" said Koko as soon as she saw the number of cards.

"Let's give all our best and get into I-LAND" Ryu Jiyeon gave a thumbs-up to her teammates as they headed towards the stage.

"Ryu Jiyeon, ah- she never learned dancing professionally in any school but from her mother who majored in dance. But she was labeled a Dance Prodigy. That's a difficult accomplishment. It's also her second survival show.