Chapter 98{Trending}

Daisy's pov

"Daisy, wake up!"My aunt kept waking me up aggressively."whattt!"I shouted.
"You and your boo are trending, and there's a furious Mia downstairs,"my aunt said. See yesterday, my ain't made me drink 12 shots as a punishment for not telling her I'm back.

"Where's Nathan?"I asked."He went out with your dad," aunt said, going to the bathroom."I have prepared a bath for you, get yourself clean and come downstairs. Mia is waiting for ohh and look at this."Aunt said, closing the day on her way out. It was pictures of me and Nathan.

"Stupid paparazzi,"i said, putting my phone on the table and going to the bathroom tovdo my business

"Stupid paparazzi,"i said, putting my phone on the table and going to the bathroom tovdo my business. After I was done, I got dressed and went downstairs to see an angry Mia typing aggressively."Bestie!"I came running to her, and she hugged me back.

"Thank you for saving her innocent phone,"mom said, taking her laptop

"Thank you for saving her innocent phone,"mom said, taking her laptop. "We will be back girls. Take care of my house, "mom said, leaving with my aunt.
"We will,"i said."I'm still angry at you,"
Mia said, giving an angry look.

"I'm sorry, friend, I should've told you. I was just settling in. Things weren't good when I left here, so yeah, "i said."Let's go visit leo,"mia said."Hell no,"i said. "Come on, they didn't mean what they said to you," she said.

When I came to raven's funeral leo,her mom and her dad insulted telling me it's my fault. I didn't care about her parents words but Leo's words got to me. I thought he was my friend but I guess not.

"I'm good great them for me "i said"Ohh okay then bye love you friend"mia said hugging me."love you more"i kissed her cheeks