Chapter 5

'What do you mean...see to his mind?',Ginny said sounding concerned.

'Erm..I can feel how he is feeling and sometimes I think I get little flashes too.', Harry replied.

'That's..that's..ominous!'

'Nothing to worry about really, Ginny!', Harry said looking up at the sky trying to sound casual. In some part of the world, Voldemort was there. He was there, he existed and he was trying everything to kill Harry as soon as possible. He didn't want to share these thoughts with Ginny but he didn't want to hide either. He brushed aside his thoughts and looked back at Ginny.
'You are coming tomorrow right?'

'Of course Harry!'

'By the way Ginny..do you know of a place where we can practice it and do the meetings?'

'No...'

'That is what is worrying us. If Umbridge catches us-'

'We will get expelled and you can stay in burrow. Not a problem.. Don't worry. Dumbledore is still here, Harry!',Ginny said swiftly. 'And we can work as an underage order member for Dumbledore-'

'Wait!',Harry cut in. 'That reminds me of Dobby..'

'DOBBY', Harry shouted into air. The sun was still visible behind the Hogwarts castle. It looked ethereal to Harry.

'Harry Potter Sir!', squeaked Dobby suddenly.

'Dobby I need a help.'

'Anything for you sir.'

Ginny replied, 'We need a place where no one can invade us. About twenty people needs to practice spells in that room!'

'Twenty people!?' ,Harry exclaimed. He had certainly expected about five to eight people for the club. Not twenty.

Ginny continued, 'The room should be big enough. And by no means of magic there should be any intrusion.'

'Yes I know such a place. Harry Potter sir and Ginny ma'am.'

'Where?', Harry said suddenly.

'The Room of Requirement.'

'Thank you Dobby. Thank you so much. Can you show me the place tomorrow?'

'Sure sir.'

'Done! Thanks Dobby!', Ginny and Harry said in unison.

Dobby bowed and then vanished with a crack.

'Now,what do you mean by twenty people?'
'Did you invite someone? It is supposed to be secret and with so many-'

'Of course! I invited a few people I know too..Hermione's asked. Luna Lovegood, you know her. She's from my year and she's coming.'

'What! You invited people? Hermione said she would invite a few students. Like four or five !',Harry said.

'Four or five? You don't know Harry how many people wants to learn from you. Quite many students are coming. Don't worry. By the way, I gotta go. Michael said he would meet me.'

Harry just realised that they had reached near the Entrance Hall. Time passed so easily talking with her. If only she would've stayed some more time. She belongs to someone else now. He has lost his chance. Can't their be a second chance to ask?, Harry wondered. He forgot all about how many people were coming and everything. His mind thought of Ginny and he walked upto to the Gryffindor boys dormitory passing Colin Creevey in the common room who whispered into his ear that he would be coming tomorrow with his brother.

Hermione was sitting in Ron's bed. Ron was looking at Hermione. Hermione was writing something in a parchment. No books were there. It wasn't schoolwork. Harry had noticed Ron's change in behaviour towards Hermione for the last couple of months. It wouldn't be bad but the only thing he hoped that he wouldn't be third wheeling or that they wouldn't break up and their trio friendship for 4 years wouldn't break.