Ve Kamleya❤🍂

Y/n was preparing dinner for herself and her husband. She was in a good mood today for she got promoted as the project manager from her office. The food was done and she placed everything on the dining table beautifully lighting the candles. With a smile on her face and excitement of revealing the good news to her beloved husband, she entered inside their shared room to find him sitting infront of his PC wearing his headphones.

"Khaana khaane aajao Nish."

There was no response from his side so she let out a sigh and went towards Nischay to see him focused somewhere else.

There was a huge photo album kept on his gaming table and he was looking at some pictures taken from his and Y/n's marriage. Y/n smiled and noticed Nischay smiling as well admiring her pictures taken on their big and special day.

 Y/n smiled and noticed Nischay smiling as well admiring her pictures taken on their big and special day

"So beautiful. Yakeen nahi hota ke main tumhara hoon aur tum meri ho. I love you so much Y/n aur main jitna bhi yeh tumse kahoon, utna hi kam hoga."

"Nish, I love you too."

Nischay got up from his chair with his eyes widened up hearing her voice. As he was engrossed in her and their pictures, he did not feel her presence beside him and turned around to see her smiling at him. He looked at her while scratching his neck in nervousness with his nose much more red than usual❤🙈

"Y/n, woh main--"

"Maine sab sunn liya Nish."

"Umm woh--"

"Aur kitna sharmaoge Mr? Mujhe kuch bhi odd nahi laga iske baare mein. Infact, it was very sweet of you."

Y/n and Nischay both blushed💞🙈

He smiled looking at her and held her hand, pulling her close to him with his one hand on her waist and the other hand on her face.

"I love you Y/n."

She smiled looking at him and wrapped her hands around his neck💕☺

"I love you too Nish."

He smiled, leaning closer having their foreheads attached perfectly with each other and kissing her forehead. Y/n smiled and kissed his forehead too.

"Abhi chale dinner karne? Mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai."

"Haa chalo Y/n. Tumhara banaya hua khaana mera all time favourite hai."

Both of them chuckled and went to the dining table taking the stairs hand in hand with each other.

They sat down and started having their food feeding one another with their hands with smiles on their faces

After having the dinner, they went back to their room and started looking at their pictures from their wedding, remembering about the journey they came across and went through all these blissful 2 years having each other alongside. How much their love and affection grew after each argument and obstacle. How they would fight it off together. Everything started coming to Nischay and Y/n's mind very clearly.

Sitting beside each other with their arms wrapped around, they looked at all the pictures patiently taking their time and admiring each and every moment. From the pictures of their mehendi ceremony to the day they became one another's officially, every picture mattered equally to the both of them.

"Yeh wale pictures mere personally bohot favourite hai."

"Yeah, tum sahi keh rahe ho. Mujhe bhi yeh wale pictures sabse zyada pasand hai."

"Meri zindagi ka sabse best din tha yeh Y/n

"Meri zindagi ka sabse best din tha yeh Y/n."

Nischay said directly looking at her with love and affection in his eyes for her.

"Mera bhi Nish."

Y/n reciprocated his love by looking at him with the same amount of love and affection in her eyes for him.

Both of them smiled and hugged each other with Nischay kissing Y/n's forehead gently

Both of them smiled and hugged each other with Nischay kissing Y/n's forehead gently❤

The end💗🦋

I hope you all liked reading this one-shot❤☺

See you all soon, take care of yourself and your family and sending you guys a bunch of my love and hugs💗🫂

-Moonlight🎶✨