6

"let's get loose y/n, it's been a while since we met." Clara's excited voice echoes through the empty lane as she dragged her best friend to the nightclub. It was around midnight when y/n heard a loud honking noise from Clara's car and her stupid grins greet her when she opened the door earlier. Which the aftermath is.... Her being dragged here.

"but-" y/n start but immediately being cut off by the brunette girl and her cheeky smile. "no but y/n, tonight... We enjoy. Don't you love me enough to spend time with me?" she asked with a pouty lips as if to beg for mercy, "please?". Letting out a huffed, y/n just nods weakly and let her body being dragged by Clara. She didn't plan to stay for long tho,   y/n just agreed to make sure that Clara didn't do anything stupid when she got drunk. That woman tend to do stupid things a lot even without alcohol in her system which makes y/n wonder sometimes if the girl naturally has alcohol in her blood or something.

The smells of alcohol and sweats makes her nauseous the moment they steps into the club, it's been a few years since she last goes to this place and drink alcohol due to some reason. Linking their arms together, the two women makes their way to the empty seat next to the bar.

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®

Another empty glass being slammed on the table, y/n's face were flushed and the reek smells of alcohol linger around her. It seems like her plan to stay sober tonight didn't work after being being plead by Clara. She lean onto the brunette girl and rest her head on her shoulder as she rubs her temple. "we should go home, you know... I'm starting to feel dizzy..." she mumble drunkenly to Clara with her eyes closed as the few shots she consume earlier starts to take over her system. The black spaghetti strap dress she wear tonight feels uncomfortably tight somehow, it fits her curves almost too perfectly making her feels weird.

"home? Come on now... We still have so much time, y/n. We should enjoy tonight, besides we don't have work tomorrow..." but worries still visible on Clara's face when she saw how y/n was, she started to rubs her back. "I can call the cab for you if you want to, but I have to stay for a while if you want to go home with me... Y/n, do you want me to call the cab?" she asked softly and keep rubbing y/n's back. The only respon from the drunk girl is a weak no, y/n shook her head gently and try to stay awake.

" I will stay... I don't want to go home alone... "she mumble softly.
Clara give her head a quick peak before excusing herself to bathroom.

The two women catch an attention from a certain people, Nikolai's eyes never prey away from them especially the y/h/c woman he saw earlier in Hogsmead the other day. Nudging to his side, his elbow hits Tom's rib slightly." that's the girl I saw last week, look at her Tom... A ghost didn't go to club to get drunk." he mumbled in a serious tone despite being unsure of how ridiculous he sounds like. Tom's eyes followed his gaze and landed on y/n, his eyes widen slightly but his face maintain expressionless, he look away and swing another glass.    "are you sure that's her?" he glance at Nikolai who was still keeping his eyes on the two women, he received a confident nods from the blond. "I'm so sure, Tom. The other day I saw her with Mrs Hiddleton, I mean isn't that a solid prove that she is y/n? Why don't you go approach her, Tom." he suggested before pulling Tom out of his seat and push him towards the girl's seat. Noticing that Clara excuse herself to go somewhere, he takes the chance to approach y/n who was alone now. Without thinking much, he make his way towards her with a cold face while pushing through the crowd. His eyes were glued on y/n the entire time and his head was buzzing from the alcohol.

" do you mind if I treat you a drink?" he asked as he shamelessly sit across the drunk woman . His voice caught y/n's attention and she was now wide awake when she saw how attractive he was, "sure... Anytime handsome..." she giggles drunkenly and keep her eyes on him as he sit next to her.

What could two drunk people do? Probably just bonding...