2

In this nice evening, y/n was taking a stroll around the park near her family house. The calming breeze pass through her, making her cheeks turned pink hue. Everything feels calming and comfy, feels just like home. She just recently come back to Houseville Town from her long years of study abroad and long period of time not be able to paying her parents a visit... Ohh, how she miss them so much, her old parents with sincere smiles and those wrinkles on their loving face that shows how many years have passed along since she last saw them. Y/n was their only child, the gems of Mr and Mrs Hiddleton , she was their everything, their own heart. They would trade nothing with y/n and not to mention they would do everything under their power to make sure that she's safe. Although the Hiddleton family was not as powerful as the other superiors they still have their very  make own titles and impact on the town.

As she was taking her stroll, she noticed that a few people look at her almost staring at her with shock and confused expression.

"What is wrong with them... " y/n murmured to herself, she hurriedly jog to her parents house as she unable to contain herself from the eyes of people that make her very uncomfortable.

"Mom... Dad..., I want to ask something. " she softly spoke looking at both of her parents as she entered the house. Her childhood house that hold so much memories of her family through generations.

Mr Hiddleton start to shift uncomfortably in his seat while reading the newspaper, clearing his throat and adjust the Daily Prophet in his hands and give his wife a glance. Mrs Hiddleton on the other hand stop crocheting whatever she was making and start to gave all her attention to her daughter.

"what is it my dear?... What is something that you wanted to ask?" said Mrs Hiddleton with a smile on her face.

"who- who is Riddle? " she asked softly. The smile that was on Mrs Hiddleton face start to drop but she quickly cover it.

"Silly girl, where did you hear that name?.... It's probably a made up name. " she said with a soft laugh. "You're right mom, the name sounds silly... It's just that people keep calling me Mrs Riddle ever since I came back here... Why would I even bother by it so much, I don't even know anyone with the name. " huffed y/n pinching her nose bridge trying to shrug it off with a small chuckles. "I'm going my room, need to clean my stuff there. " she smile and kiss her parents cheek.

As she walk out of the living room, her parents share a look keeping in their mind that y/n almost know something or specifically someone she shouldn't know... No.. not just yet... They obviously know that one day the y/n would start questioning things like this... She would slowly remember someone... Someone that was very dear to her a few years ago.

  ©®©®©®©®©®©®©®

" y/n darling, can you come here for a while please?" called Mrs Hiddleton from downstairs. Y/n hurriedly goes to her mother,

"My Dear, remember when you said you try to get a job here? Well... My friend Madam Vitsky recently need a new worker at her tailor shop considering you like fashion... Why not? "assured Mrs Hiddleton." Sure mom, I would love to work there " y/n exclaimed happily as she feeling really excited to get her interest as a job. " Perfect " smiles Mrs Hiddleton.

The very next morning she wake up with excitement in her heart getting ready to go to work, she goes downstairs greeting her parents and have breakfast with them, for god sake, ... She's very excited to start a new life with her parents here. It's everything she could dream of since she's in hogwarts.

She step in the shop with a wide smile greeting Madam Vitsky at the front desk. "Good morning Madam Vitsky, I'm y/n Hiddleton". "Good morning my dear, you seem to be very happy today... I'm glad" chuckles Madam Vitsky . "Well of course I'm happy, it's like living my teenage dream" y/n laugh softly."Well let's start now shall we?"