Pain

2012 mikey:

The agony was like a all consuming fire, raging to devoure my senses and replace them with the smoke they call pain and fear. Red fuzz had long since clouded my vision obscuring the secen infront of me. The fire was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol and set ablaze, then forced in to my scales. It was as if my nerves had been ripped out and replace with fire and electricity wired into my shell.

My eyes were clouded and foggy, I couldn't see much, just... pink and red. I only new that I had to keep going, keep walking. Get away drop the monster that I had unleashed to this world. But even if kept walking, kept going, I knew that I would never get away.

Because that monster, that thing, that had caused this much damage and destruction... was myself

My lungs burned for air, but I don't stop. I had to keep going, keep running, I had to get away.every step ever stumbled was agony. It was like the flames of he'll were running through my nerves. Igniting my scales. It felt like there was white hot lighting zigzagging through my shell.

I was sure my shell was cracked or broken. Maybe worse. The smell of krang blood filled my nose diluting my other senses. Strong, pungent. Dripping down my elbow, onto my wrist and off my hand, getting under my nails. Or what used to be my nails.

Now they have grown. Warped and elongated. Becoming sharp, dangerous. Nearly indestructible and sharp enough to cut through skin and muscle. Continuing I walked through the battle field, my senses slowly coming back to me from the red haze I had slipped into. 

Squelch, Squelch. It was all I could hear. I could hear the the rubbery tissue of the krang under foot. I could feel the muscle and blood. Feel it between my toes, stick to my feet covering them in a mashed up pink and purple smoothie.

I could tell that there would be a trail of pink bloody foot print that would follow me. But I didnt care. I just had to keep going.

Pink. Just endless pink. Voids of it with slight swirls of purple. It was everywhere. In the sky, on the ground, upon my skin, just everywhere. I didn't know why the sky was pink or why most of the creatures here were a shad of pink, I just knew what the pink upon my skin meant.

It ment that the monster came out. And caused death and destruction.

I kept walking though. Kept wading through that mass of rubbery body's and dented metal, that lay before me. I kept walking even if I was tired, even if I was hungry.

"Keep walking, keep walking" I tell myself "don't stop" 

My body throbbed as I hit the ground. 

I had tripped.

My body lay there, beaten and bloody. Helpless, as a bright blue and grey portal swirls infront of me.

"Not again" I think to myself as everything fades into darkness

Brothers?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें