Chapter Seven

As I walked into Art and went to my seat I looked around, Henrie looked up at me and bowed his head as I strolled past him. Mr. Random looked up at me and smirked, like he had something on me.
     "I saw you yesterday, Killian." Mr. Random said just as I sat down.
     I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? And?"
     His smirk lessened a bit. "Who was the kid? Your secret love child?"
     I sighed. "How the hell can she be my secret love child? She's 5 and I'm 17. I would have to have been 12 when she was born."
     He shrugged. "Some alphas present early."
     "Are you stupid or something? No on presents that early." I said, looking away. I didn't want to deal with this idiot.
     Henrie glanced over at me and then looked at Mr. Random. "Listen here Jack. If you don't know, Killian has two sisters. One older, the other younger. The kid you saw was probably his little sister, Lorina."
     So, Mr. Random's name is Jack. He looked at Henrie surprised. "Really? So that was your little sister?" He said, looking at me again.
     "Yes." I replied, looking out the window.
     "Then what about the omega scent?"
     I glared at him. "What omega scent?"
     "I smelt omega pheromones when I passed you at the bowling alley."
     I internally cringed. I was so stupid. I didn't take the medicine before going out with Lorina. My attention was on her and I thought that it would be safe enough not to. I need to be more careful.
     "That was probably the pheromones of my mother." Charly said as he walked into the classroom. "Killian spent the weekend at my place. My mother is an omega and they spent a lot of time together." He must have heard the conversation since he isn't in this class.
     I secretly smiled at Charly. I was truly thankful. "How is Hanna? Does she miss me yet?"
     Charly grinned at me. "Oh, of course. She missed you the minute you went home."
     I beamed. "I missed her also. I learned a lot while I was there. Hanging with your family was fun. I woul love to do it again."
     "Of course. My parents pretty much adopted you into the family. Come over whenever you want. You have an open invitation."
     "Cool. Same." I turned toward the window as Charly left to go to his class.
     The day continued like normal. Jack backed off since Charly chimed in and saved me. I truly didn't know how to respond to that question. My mind was blank.
     After that the days blended together. I went to school, hung out with Charly and his parents, worked on my games and went out on dates with Lorina.

Raiven POV

     I sat down in the living room with my parents and Charly. They have been hanging out with Killian for the past month and now it was time for a family meeting.
     I looked at my parents. "Ok. It's been a month since you met Killian. What do you think about him?"
     My mom brightened up. "He's lovely. He has such a kind soul. He is like a breath of fresh air whenever he's over." She was nearly jumping in her seat.
     I looked over at my father. He was smiling.
     "I like him also. He's such a sweetheart. You wouldn't even know he was raised an alpha with how he acts. Same as being an omega. He's so strong."
     I smiled. I'm glad they like him. "Do you think he will be a good Luna?" I had to make sure of this. I think so but I know I'm biased since he's my mate.
     My dad grinned. He may smile from time to time but never grin. This is the first. "Yes. He has the strength and compassion. He will be one of the best Lunas. He can see both sides now."
     My mom sat down next to me and patted my arm. "Yes, I agree. He knows what it's like to be an alpha and learning about omegas."
     My smile got bigger. "Even with his mischievous personality?" I love his personality but not many people do.
     My parents looked at each other and grinned. "Because of his personality."
     I looked at Charly and then back at our parents. We were both confused. I know Charly has been trying to get Killian to chill with the pranks and getting into trouble. For the large part he has chilled some but not all the way and I'm glad.
     I loved hearing all about his pranks and how he got into trouble. I thought it was cute. It was almost like he was saying no one can control him but his mate. The mate that he hasn't met yet.
     "How?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.
     "He knows what it's like to get into trouble and have people try to control him. He will know how to handle pups that are the same way. Even adults that try to make trouble." My dad answered.
     I let the breath I was holding out. "Ok." I looked over at Charly. "When you go to his birthday party I'm joining you."
     Charly had a relieved expression. "Finally?"
     I laughed. "Yes, finally. It's time we meet."
     "I can't wait to see his face. We're not only bros but in laws." Charly laughed, thinking about Killian's reaction.
     Honestly, I'm scared. I let him see me a few times but never face to face. How will he react when he finds out the guy that has been following him is his mate. Not only his mate but his best friend's brother.
     I got up and went to my room. I sat in an armchair in front of my windows and thought back to when I saw Killian and his sister at the bowling alley. I was there with Azule and a group of classmates.
     When I first saw them I was jealous. I wanted to be on a date with Killian. Then I thought it was cute. Not many guys would go on a date with their siblings. His sister was adorable. Just like a little Killian. If I didn't know their ages then I would have thought she was his daughter. He did act like her mother instead of an older brother. I bet that was because he practically raised her himself.
     I knew he would make a great mother. He's compassionate and loving. He may act like he doesn't care but deep down he does, deeply. I knew he felt my presence but didn't want to take his attention off his sister but I didn't release my pheromones, just watched him.
     Watching how he is with his sister was fun. I got to see how he really is and the expresstions he has.