➥ 035, i need to get new friends

Start from the beginning

spoiler alert: they won😱😱

crazy, i know.

"you just want people to fight, don't you?" shu turned to me with a sweat drop.

"well duh. why else do you think i stick around to play this goofy ahh sport- I MEAN ITS TOTALLY BECAUSE I LOVE TO PLAY WITH SPIN TOPS AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS!!" damn, almost exposed myself there.

eventually the crowds of people dispersed, along with hanami who announced the end of todays matches. a bunch of my friends went their separate ways, and i felt like following...

THE TWINS🗣️😱😏💪

you know, cause i'm different.

currently we were inside the wbba halls, along with a bunch of other bladers and people from the crowd. we (and by we i mean them) were searching for valt and honcho.

after a while we eventually spotted them having a friendly argument about their upcoming battle.

"WHATS THERE TO BE NERVOUS ABOUT? I GOT THIS IN THE BAG!"

"YA KIDDING? I'LL BE SO FAST YOU WON'T EVEN SEE ME!!"

"HA! I'M A MILLION TIMES FASTER THEN YOU!"

"YEAH WELL I'M TELL MILLION TIMES FASTER!"

"I'M A HUNDRED BILLION TIMES MORE-""

"holy FUCK i need to get new friends😐" i shook my head as i watched them, the twins already running up to break up the fight. i followed.

"do we need to break you guys up?" toko asked, worried as nika followed after, "don't make us go there!"

i shoved my head between the two twins, holding up my phone. "YOU KIDDING?? FIGHT! FIGHT! FI-" i cut myself off once i spotted the twins looking at me like they really did want to burn me at the stake.

"what? just saying😒" i put my phone away.

"we aren't fighting!" honcho explained, followed by valt. "it's our pre-battle routine! how we show me care!"

"up for a practice match?"

"oh yeah! you coming y/n-..."

"..."

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

yeah so i dipped.

guys i can only be surrounded by that many gay men in denial for so long, okay? cut me some slack😔

i checked my magical girl watch to see it was only 4pm. i've got some time to kill, and mio's at work till late tonight. "hm," i hummed, leaning against a door outside the wbba building. "i'll go to the park."

and that's how little old me made my dandy little way there.

little did i know i was being followed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

"MAN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET UP THERE??" i yelled to the goofy ass grey and white cat, meowing loudly as it shivered in the tallest branch up the tallest tree. "goddamn it, i am such a good person😔" i sighed as i took off my headphones and hung them on my neck, beginning to climb this tree.